U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all
I don't have ANY U-he product yet.
Is the offer Native Instrument propose for U-He product worth the cost ?

they have demo versions, try them and see for yourself

caramik wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:56 pm Hi all
I don't have ANY U-he product yet.
Is the offer Native Instrument propose for U-He product worth the cost ?
Yes
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live+PUSH 3 Standalone, Reason, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Definitely. I just got Diva, and it's pretty freaking awesome. (Well... i knew that before, but, this was the best motivation to finally get it :))

Wow!! This is an AMAZING DEAL!
I already have everything offered here except Presswork,anyone who doesn't have these true gems should grab this without hesitation.
U-he makes truly some of the best soft synth and effects in the marketplace.
I assume they will release Zebra3 with NKS support so they didn't bother w/ Z2 and HZ.
I'm a bit surprised they didn't include Bazille another awesome beast.
The only U-he synth I don't have Hive will be updated, the Hive2 release is expected in about 2 months so I assume Hive2 will include NKS support when released.
I'll say it again WOW!

:tu:
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Wait, Repro for...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

HELLLLLLL TOOO THEEEEE YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

If even U-he now gives their plug-ins away (while they mainly never did sales or something like this) i wonder if the market is that bad now?
Do we see app prices for plug-ins soon.
Or want they to kill to resell licenses.
However, this is really unexpected.

These are the product that are at the EOL stage, maybe

It's very rare for u-he to do sales. I've never seen 60% off. This is a one time chance sort of thing! I'm going to get the bundle :hihi:
The u-he products are top quality, and their support is great. Check the u-he sub forum.

You can install all their products and use them as non-expiring demos, and add a key to unlock them when you're ready.

Cinebient wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pm If even U-he now gives their plug-ins away (while they mainly never did sales or something like this) i wonder if the market is that bad now?

No this is a standard NKS upgrade sale NI is doing with various companies,Orchestral Tools and a few other companies also did this recently.
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Dillinger wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:06 pm These are the product that are at the EOL stage, maybe
DIVA is definitely not EOL. Urs says it's their best selling product. They've also confirmed DIVA 2

kgdrum wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:08 pm
Cinebient wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pm If even U-he now gives their plug-ins away (while they mainly never did sales or something like this) i wonder if the market is that bad now?

No this is a standard NKS upgrade sale NI is doing with various companies,Orchestral Tools and a few other companies also did this recently.
I hope so. I just wonder because sales for products which mainly never do this is sometimes not a good sign :o
But Zebra is not included...so maybe all is good :)

There's nothing bad about sales.

Cinebient wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:09 pm
kgdrum wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:08 pm

I hope so. I just wonder because sales for products which mainly never do this is sometimes not a good sign :o
But Zebra is not included...so maybe all is good :)
Zebra 3 and Hive 2 are going to be released in the near future,that's why they weren't updated and included in this NKS sale.I think we can assume Z3 and H2 will be released with NKS support.
I'm a bit surprised they didn't update Bazille with NKS,another U-he gem.

Return to “Instruments”