RELATED
PRODUCTS

that instantly made me feel much better, thanks :oops:

EnGee wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:20 pm
chk071 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm Happy birthday. :tu:

Bless yourself, get the Diva. :D
Thank you :oops:

I will :)
Feb 4th is a good day for a birthday :) you getting a good deal on Diva (I already own it) is a much better birthday present than the groin swabs at the hospital I got for mine today :tu:
Always Read the Manual!

Niowiad wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:24 pm ...and then I said: "no more plugins until black friday :drunk:"

wtf guys :cry:
This is what emergency funds are for!
"Don't break jar until u-he sale" :lol:

PieBerger wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:33 pm
EnGee wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:20 pm
chk071 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm Happy birthday. :tu:

Bless yourself, get the Diva. :D
Thank you :oops:

I will :)
Feb 4th is a good day for a birthday :) you getting a good deal on Diva (I already own it) is a much better birthday present than the groin swabs at the hospital I got for mine today :tu:
Hope all is well with you now though :)

Well, my birthday is actually the 5th of Feb and it is the 5th of Feb today in NZ ;)

Well, I decided to get Diva and an SSD for my PS4 today (and maybe after one week I get the RePro). I had both but sold them when I needed money :oops: Now, it is a good time to have them again.

By the way, I have noticed that RePro 1/5 (Demo) are not showing in my "All Instruments" in Maschine 2, only Diva. Not biggie as I can access them from the menu of course, but if someone knows a solution, it would be great :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I was actually wondering what this new NI deal implies.
Are those u-he products now part of NI catalogue, going into their periodic 50% off sales?

Not part of NI's catalog; NI has partnered with many other independent companies in one-time deals like this.
A well-behaved signature.

Good to hear, thanks :tu:

Niowiad wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:07 am I was actually wondering what this new NI deal implies.
Are those u-he products now part of NI catalogue, going into their periodic 50% off sales?
quite a leap :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought Repro last night, got the code from N.I then registered my email at U-HE but the thing still crackles.. do I have to request serial numbers or something to get Repro activated ?

Cheers

rob_lee wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:18 am Bought Repro last night, got the code from N.I then registered my email at U-HE but the thing still crackles.. do I have to request serial numbers or something to get Repro activated ?

Cheers
I'm pretty sure you have to enter the serial into the synth Rob.

U-he sends you a serial once you register it, then you enter your user name and serial into the synth.

ATS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:24 am
rob_lee wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:18 am Bought Repro last night, got the code from N.I then registered my email at U-HE but the thing still crackles.. do I have to request serial numbers or something to get Repro activated ?

Cheers

U-he sends you a serial once you register it, then you enter your user name and serial into the synth.
Yeah I entered the code N.I sent then entered my email where I have all other U-HE products registered, maybe it was just late and they were sleeping hehe. Just waiting for serial now then. playing with the demo for now :party: :tu:

rob_lee wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:30 am
ATS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:24 am

Cheers

Yeah I entered the code N.I sent then entered my email where I have all other U-HE products registered, maybe it was just late and they were sleeping hehe. Just waiting for serial now then. playing with the demo for now :party: :tu:
I believe the serial is supposed to come within like 2 minutes. Check spam and if no email I would write them. Also really looking forward to it if you make a bank for it. :)

ATS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:40 am
I believe the serial is supposed to come within like 2 minutes. Check spam and if no email I would write them. Also really looking forward to it if you make a bank for it. :)
Yeah I checked the spam but nothing there. Got Repro jamming on Beatstep Pro now with Ultrabeat getting some great results in between the crackling lol.
Sure can do a bank for this, seems I got 2 synths for £64.50 :o , Repro 1 and 5 now that's very nice.. :tu:

rob_lee wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:06 amYeah I checked the spam but nothing there.
Contact our support guys -> support at u-he dot com and also include - if you have - an alternative email address, preferredly not hotmail or comcast.

Urs wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:25 am
rob_lee wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:06 amYeah I checked the spam but nothing there.
Contact our support guys -> support at u-he dot com and also include - if you have - an alternative email address, preferredly not hotmail or comcast.
Thanks I'll contact support, I'm on Outlook mail. Just requested licences to see if that'd work but only sent my licences for my other synths and fx so I'll give them an email when I get back later.

Thanks

Return to “Instruments”