U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kgdrum wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:21 pm
Cinebient wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:09 pm
kgdrum wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:08 pm
Cinebient wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pm If even U-he now gives their plug-ins away (while they mainly never did sales or something like this) i wonder if the market is that bad now?
Do we see app prices for plug-ins soon.
Or want they to kill to resell licenses.
However, this is really unexpected.

No this is a standard NKS upgrade sale NI is doing with various companies,Orchestral Tools and a few other companies also did this recently.
I hope so. I just wonder because sales for products which mainly never do this is sometimes not a good sign :o
But Zebra is not included...so maybe all is good :)
Zebra 3 and Hive 2 are going to be released in the near future,that's why they weren't updated and included in this NKS sale.
I'm a bit surprised they didn't update Bazille with NKS,another U-he gem.
Just if you start such sales people might wait for the next bigger sale from now on.

Too bad there's no individual discounts on Twangström and Colour Copy.
I'd get the bundle but I already have Diva, RePro and Satin... :(
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

The only one I don't have is Presswork,I'm still so broke from the Black Friday/Holiday sales I'm almost relieved! ;-)
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Dillinger wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:06 pm These are the product that are at the EOL stage, maybe
Repro came out in 2017.

It's like they have made the bundle with me in mind, I have ACE, Bazille, Hive and Zebra2 (incl. Dark Zebra), and none of these are in the bundle :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

rezoneight wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:35 pm
Dillinger wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:06 pm These are the product that are at the EOL stage, maybe
Repro came out in 2017.
dec 2016

AnX wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:46 pm
rezoneight wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:35 pm
Repro came out in 2017.
dec 2016
Both, actually. :)
Repro-1 in Dec 2016.
Repro-5 in Dec 2017.

And no, at v1.1 these are definitely not EOL.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

chk071 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:12 pm There's nothing bad about sales.
unless you paid full price a few days earlier.... or it's a closing down sale :hihi:

Very cool. I'll be getting Repro and Diva at these prices. I have the demo of Diva installed and use it often even with the intermittent noise.

greeeeeaaaaaaat. i just threw down 200$ for repro last month.

Anybody can confirm it is single keys??
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

AnX wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:55 pm
unless you paid full price a few days earlier....
True. I can't count the times though that i went to a store, and got something, just to look a few days later, and the thing i bought was sold for way less than i paid when i bought it.

Actually, the smartphone i own right now was sold for 200 € less than i bought it for, just a few weeks later... shit happens. :) Sometimes you benefit, sometimes you don't. Fair enough. Without price dynamics, companies would have a hard time bridging times when there are few sales. And consumers have a hard time deciding whether or not it is justified to pay a lot for a product, while a sale would make the decision so much easier.

AnX wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:55 pm
unless you paid full price a few days earlier.... or it's a closing down sale :hihi:
Regular sales devalue a product; why would you pay full price when you can simply wait for the next sale... In the case of u-he, the fact that they don't have regular sales (and usually only 25% when they do come around) means that their products retain their value, particularly on the second hand market. This makes them safe products to invest in imo. You can take a chance on a buying any of their products, knowing that you can almost guarantee getting 75% of your money back, should it not work out for you. I didn't really have a need for Colour Copy, but I still bought it, safe in the the knowledge that if it doesn't fit into my workflow I can pass it on (after 9 months) with minimal losses.

I'm not really a fan of companies that list their products at high RRP, only to absolutely decimate them during their sales. It's a cheap trick. A $300 compressor isn't a $300 compressor if it goes on sale multiple times a year for a fraction of that. I much prefer slightly higher, but more stable pricing.
Always Read the Manual!

I didn't do the math but is it worth it to get the bundle for the FX even though I already have Diva and Repro? Probably not.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:28 pm I didn't do the math but is it worth it to get the bundle for the FX even though I already have Diva and Repro? Probably not.
Yep, you still save (PW+Satin+Twangs+Coco -> 400$) and you can resell your existing Repro + Diva easily if you had them for 9+ months. Better sell them after this sale though.

Return to “Instruments”