Zebra 3/Hive schedule?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2 Zebra

Hi, since realistically, we will see Zebra 3 not within the next 12 months or so (I am 45 now, guys...), I would like to encourage you to add some "basic" missing stuff to Zebra 2 in the meantime, stuff which is a no-brainer for you to implement. For example:

- Pre- and post gain knobs in the ringmod module
- Mix amount in the ringmod module
- A 100:100 mix mode switch in the settings, affecting any mix amount
- Gain in the mixer module
- Maybe 6 more matrix slots?
- Comfort stuff like "copy mod matrix entries" from one OSC to another.
- Sync to host position for MMAP increase mode

What do you think about it?

Improvements or new features can be considered for future products, but Z2 will likely not see further development. None of us wants to postpone Z3 by another 3-6 months in order to add extras to Z2, hope you understand.

Viktor

Urs wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 amP.S.: The term "started to work on" certainly means at least 6 months until we'll see anything!
We see something now:
Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 10.58.41.png

But I'd rather work on it than discuss it, and I'd certainly like to stay "in the zone" for another few months. Because also:
Urs wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:52 pmGimme six months without any distraction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Urs wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:06 am
Urs wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 amP.S.: The term "started to work on" certainly means at least 6 months until we'll see anything!
We see something now:

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 10.58.41.png

But I'd rather work on it than discuss it, and I'd certainly like to stay "in the zone" for another few months. Because also:
Urs wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:52 pmGimme six months without any distraction.
Seems like a promising start to me! :pray:

Cheers
Marcel

Ok, everyone leave Urs alone...starting now!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:02 pm Ok, everyone leave Urs alone...starting now!
Still allowed to stalk him from a distance with an camera that has a SuperZoom lense ?

Kr3eM wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:27 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:02 pm Ok, everyone leave Urs alone...starting now!
Still allowed to stalk him from a distance with an camera that has a SuperZoom lense ?
As long as he doesn't know, or find it distracting in any way, sure!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:11 pm As long as he doesn't know, or find it distracting in any way, sure!
Fair enuff, I got my mate to help me out so it should be fine...
SGMA.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jackmazzotti wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:26 pm This is sort of what I am envisioning for the "wavetable" LFO
https://maxforlive.com/images/screensho ... if&id=7006
This is exactly what I was asking for!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1io2veFPGQ

Return to “u-he”