Your fave MIDI fx, arp, mapper, mangler, generator, chorder, controller, utility. VST or MFX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

David wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:04 pm ^^^
"…workflow really suited me." Me, too; this is a little gem! Hope they fix the Reaper issues.
I agree, a nice little gem. Working with it in Bitwig and no problems yet.

Well two of my fave people say Harvest is a gem! :tu:
Now I gotta buy it. :D

Just picked up Hatefish for 60% off at Hornetplugins.
Sale is good for about one more day.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:54 pm Well two of my fave people say Harvest is a gem! :tu:
Now I gotta buy it. :D
The deed is done!
However
I will not be able to check it out for another month.

Re Harvest and Reaper, I have a few midi problems with Reaper, eg midibot and RandArp dont work very well, Kontakt crashes a bit. Am thinking I will try Cakewalk for midi. Reaper is excellent for audio tho,

I'm not getting any of the modes to make sound except Note in Hatefish.
Any tips?

Musical Gym wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:46 am I'm not getting any of the modes to make sound except Note in Hatefish.
Any tips?
The other modes need midi input notes. Check your midi connection.

thanks, I appreciate the help

Where do the plethora of Raxntrax plugins fit into this conversation?

Not at all for this Mac user, sorry to say.

For PC and Mac both, there are certainly a lot of MIDI tools not mentioned here. The ones I've left out that I know of include the too expensive, too complex, too old, or too annoying, from where I sit. But I'd love to read/hear about all of those or any others from anyone with any experience…

Anyone using Aparillo for functionality pertinent to thread?
On sale at PIB for $49.

David wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:38 pm Any Reason users here should be aware of a quite wonderful MIDI FX builder just recently launched as a Reason Player: The Delta MIDI Computer:
https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... -computer/

Here's a nice demo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jx-lD4TLKQ

And for Mac Reason users, here's a cool thing: Just like the other Reason Players, Delta can be combined with any other players, including itself, and sent out via the Mac's built-in IAC Driver to Logic, etc. (PCs can access a MIDI Loop device, free I believe, to do the same—search YouTube):

So now with the upcoming September 25 Reason 11 release the rack will be a VSTfx and a VSTi?
So all the midi fx will be available to all with a DAW that can host VST's.

Reason midi stuff:
https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/bro ... ns&pagex=2
This can get very expensive. Architect looks like a bargain, but then I have no idea what Architect offers so it may not be such a bargain.

Looks like the Rack will be $99 and will include what?

There is no midi out in the Rack as of yet.

perpetual3 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:28 pm There is no midi out in the Rack as of yet.
Too bad no midi out from the Rack! :cry:
I still may get Architect if Colin releases Architect's capabilities to help me decide.
It has a midi out. :D

Musical Gym wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:39 am Anyone using Aparillo for functionality pertinent to thread?
On sale at PIB for $49.
AFAIK, there are no MIDI-out tricks in Aparillo. Sounds great tho!

Return to “Effects”