FL Studio 20.1

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:04 am
Inversion Of Control wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 pm
Yes, I downloaded and installed it this week.
What's more, FL20 takes MORE processor power than FL12 :(
That's strange. Was it a clean install of FL 20? I mean did you install it for the first time?

Try this if you haven't gone too far with your customizations: Unistall FL 20. Restart your PC. Install again to new folder (delete/rename other foldee after uninstall); make sure "Clear settings" is selected and "Migrate previous" is deselected - this will make it a clean install and you will have to set up things again. After installing, restart your PC again before launching it. Also, make sure to register/unlock this version using the About>Unlock with account option in FL.

You could also post it in technical support forum at IL website. Developers are active and very helpful.
I did every step like You mentioned before without 'Migrate previous'. Maybe I will try without this setting. However deadline for my EP is coming so I thing I will finish it with FL 12.5 before returning to 20 again :)
Thanks for help!

Inversion Of Control wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:49 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:04 am
Inversion Of Control wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:28 pm
Yes, I downloaded and installed it this week.
What's more, FL20 takes MORE processor power than FL12 :(
That's strange. Was it a clean install of FL 20? I mean did you install it for the first time?

Try this if you haven't gone too far with your customizations: Unistall FL 20. Restart your PC. Install again to new folder (delete/rename other foldee after uninstall); make sure "Clear settings" is selected and "Migrate previous" is deselected - this will make it a clean install and you will have to set up things again. After installing, restart your PC again before launching it. Also, make sure to register/unlock this version using the About>Unlock with account option in FL.

You could also post it in technical support forum at IL website. Developers are active and very helpful.
I did every step like You mentioned before without 'Migrate previous'. Maybe I will try without this setting. However deadline for my EP is coming so I thing I will finish it with FL 12.5 before returning to 20 again :)
Thanks for help!
Sure. No problem, you're welcome. :)

That's great! Best wishes for the EP release, and congrats in advance! :tu:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”