December Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Work work work makes Santa boring. I'm out this month. Put em up and I'll listen in a bit.

Damn Natural! Santa is dead? That's &$%*ed up. Who did it? You nailed your vocals this month. Nice Job! Production value and overall sound is high also. Probably one of those bad gremlin elves...meat eaters.

Yuroun: Love that ambiance. Lot's of subtle stuff going on that is much more complicated than the simple lead bell sound. Normally I absolutely cringe at high pitch noises, but these are soft enough and very enjoyable. Nice work!

Laguna: Busy and ambitious piece here. Bass and piano work sound good. That snare. :) Give's the tune some flavor. I like the edgy drums but I think everything is just to bright...(not the snare). Those guitars....kinda painful and shrill. Cool nonetheless.

Beanpole coming in HOT with the polka track. Only issue I have is with the trumpet. Not a bad sample but your missing the realism in the performance. A real trumpet player would have not played it that way. Mod Wheel, volume, expression, attack, sustain controls. There's an art to getting a realistic midi performance. I've just started learning it honestly. Pretty complicated. All the layers come together nicely at the end. More verb on the accordion for me.

Tbase2000 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:05 am Laguna: Busy and ambitious piece here. Bass and piano work sound good. That snare. :) Give's the tune some flavor. I like the edgy drums but I think everything is just to bright...(not the snare). Those guitars....kinda painful and shrill. Cool nonetheless.
Thanks for taking the time to comment on this one.
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas peeps
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Hellfog. One word: Beautiful. I thought you nailed you submission completely.

Tbase2000 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:59 am Hellfog. One word: Beautiful. I thought you nailed you submission completely.
Thank you so much. I spent A LOT of time on this submission.

Return to “Music Cafe”