New Wusik presets pack.....

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Over the next few days I will be consolidating the Wusikstation presets page and the free page into one - the free page.

I have been gathering all of my Wusik presets that work with my V7 install - between 400 and 500 - and tweaking them a little. These will replace the confusing and often outdated presets available on both pages from soundsets that are no longer easily available.

I will also attempt to make as many of these work in V9 - which does not play well with my computer. But this is my problem as I am on Windows 8. Not 8.1, nor 10 - Windows 8. The OS MS wishes did not exist.

Obviously the easy presets will be converted first.

I will also be re-vamping the concept of Universal SFZ to fall under the umbrella of the new Shared Sounds folder introduced with the EVE 5 beta that is currently ongoing. My first attempt - Absynth 5.

As Wusik no longer has a forum here, if there is anything I can do to help you out regarding version 6 or 7 - feel free to post. If you are looking for any presets from these versions - ask.

I cannot and will not provide samples or soundsets.

Please be patient for V9 presets.

Do the current Anomaly presets that now sound as they should in WS8, also sound the same in WS9 (outside of any OS/path issues)?
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

They should. I have not checked lately I will put that on the list... :D

If you ever want to know what a preset should sound like - check the V6 or V7 version.

:party: :hug:

The free preset pack for Wusik V6/V7 is now up. 487 presets and 87 Multis for Wusikstation V6 and/or V7.

First download link in the Wusikstation section of the page:

http://westgatesounds.net/free/index.html

I have added a dnekm V9 file. So far is has 104 presets for Wusik V9.

:party: :hug:

I also re-installed in my V7 install Vox'd, TSW, Manystation and Fuel 3 and am tinkering with multiset presets using those soundsets.....

It is nostalgia for me. I honestly have no idea how many people own those soundsets or even think about them these days....

Updated the dnekmV9 file. Now the Dysfunctional Percussion presets sound closer to what they should.

Will try to convert more presets later today.....

Nice, I posted on my FB page and news-list. (I forgot before) :cool:

Thank you... :D

I went back and fixed a bit more some of the RetroSequencing, OverSampled and WavSeq presets. And I just got an idea that I will look into tomorrow about the Dysfunctional Percussion presets.

I also added a few more conversions - up to 188 presets now. Tomorrow I start the process of going through them and making adjustments. Though with the ones I added today there were not as many WavSeq heavy presets so most of them are ok.

dnekm, this is fantastic news.

I had to start the conversion process over. The current dnekmV9 file has 98 presets.

The good news is that these a finished. They now sound like their V6/V7 counterparts. (except for one in the WavSeq section).

Last night at the end of the day I was wondering why converted presets (from V6/V7) sound - different. I though of something to check out today and it turns out that little something was one of the major reasons I was having problems with conversions. Hence the need to start over.

If you have downloaded any of the earlier dnekmV9 files just delete them and start from the current one. The presets sound a whole lot better.

I think I have figured out how to convert any older version presets into the current version (V9)....

I will make some tests tomorrow.

After I finish converting my own, I will be open to converting others...

Updated file - denkmV9 now has 284 presets converted to Wusik V9. With the exception of one or two, they all now sound like their V6/V7 counterparts.

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”