How low can Behringer go?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i gave napoleon a slap at waterloo.

@bmanic

Actually no. I tried to figure out if there was a possibility to use the card for a production few years ago. But that was not the intention of your post, I suppose, otherwise you had noticed the card was already declared 'illegal for commercial production' before I contacted Roland about it.

Tbh I still have no clue why that card is in the state as it is now, however, it's none of my business. I prefer to keep it that way. Although I, obviously, was in the position to ask why, I quickly figured out I'd better rest my case.

excuse me please wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:21 pm Tbh I still have no clue why that card is in the state as it is now
Simply put, the subcontractor who provided some of the samples didn’t actually buy the rights to use those samples. Hence Roland couldn’t either provide a license to users and thus you can’t use them.

@antti

That is a speculation afaiac.

never stopped vengeance...

How low can Behringer go?
As high as their sales go.
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

How low can Behringer's quality go? :?

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:26 am How low can Behringer's quality go? :?
As low as they want their sales to be :wink:
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

vurt wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:28 pm i gave napoleon a slap at waterloo.
Not tonight, Vurtaphine :hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr9DsmkhdQg

S0lo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 am
Russell Grand wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:26 am How low can Behringer's quality go? :?
As low as they want their sales to be :wink:
:D

I wonder if their RD-909 will sound like a Boss Dr. Rhythm 110 too.

excuse me please wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:28 am I wonder if their RD-909 will sound like a Boss Dr. Rhythm 110 too.
not if they want to sell any

Actually, with the new line of synths, they seem to be getting better.

SteveWZ wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:44 am
Actually, with the new line of synths, they seem to be getting better.

This is true. Behringer has ironed out their production line. Everything they make nowadays is much better than it used to be. Make no mistake tho' - it's mass production. I recon they rely more on robots these days than cheap labour. Would have been nice with some inside photos of Behringer city in China - wonder what the production line looks like.
Computermuso since intel8086
http://www.fivelsdal.no/

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”