TX16Wx V3 crashes Cubase 4 LE

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I installed TX16Wx V3.0.0, and found it prevented Cubase 4 LE from opening. Each time I tried, I got the same message from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:

"Runtime Error!
Program: C...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

This message comes when Cubase is "initializing Audio Module Class -> TX16wx"

I tried installing 3.0.3 today, but still no joy. It doesn't work with SAVI host either. Using System Restore, I rolled back to V2.4, but I still got the same problem and message with Cubase. TX16Wx did open with SaviHost, however.

I then tried uninstalling TX16Wx and reinstalling V2.4 from the legacy download page at CWITEC. Cubase now opens, but it looks like V3 is a non starter.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

jpenson wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:18 pm I installed TX16Wx V3.0.0, and found it prevented Cubase 4 LE from opening. Each time I tried, I got the same message from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:

"Runtime Error!
Program: C...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

This message comes when Cubase is "initializing Audio Module Class -> TX16wx"

I tried installing 3.0.3 today, but still no joy. It doesn't work with SAVI host either. Using System Restore, I rolled back to V2.4, but I still got the same problem and message with Cubase. TX16Wx did open with SaviHost, however.

I then tried uninstalling TX16Wx and reinstalling V2.4 from the legacy download page at CWITEC. Cubase now opens, but it looks like V3 is a non starter.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Are you running Win7? There is a knows issue with Win7 machines that will be fixed in next build.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Hi. Yes, I am running Windows 7. Thanks for the quick reply.

Version 3.0.4 should fix the issue.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”