A Synth is only as good as its presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:34 pm
AnX wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:54 amyou could, but very few patches require that. just because a synth is very complex, doesnt mean you have to use every part of it all the time.
Yes and no. If you don't need the complexity, why not just use something that's easier to work with?
sound quality and options.

its also just as easy, i dont find it difficult or time consuming (you may find a few extra nanosecond mouse clicks a pain, i dont really, im so used to the work flow)

For me it's the ridiculous size of the UI that gets in the way. I like to be able to see everything I am doing at once and a synth UI that takes up two-thirds of my screen is an instant workflow killer - I have to move it out of the way to get to the channel strip in the mixer to adjust effects/levels/etc. or if I want to see the Playlist it covers up half the synth UI. It's a complete PITA.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Instruments”