Kush Audio - GoldPlate Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great news for subscribers or those with money to burn. I will be waiting a good while
for a decent sale. On the other hand, the price makes it easy to choose the UVI plate
over it for now.

Pretty sure this is priced to push users towards the Sub
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Oh wow that sounds nice. But so does UVI Plate... with only one day overlap to decide it’s going to be tricky..unless I just get BOTH.

What’s the price?

Pirce is $199

Won’t be buying that reverb for awhile then.

How I feel after watching any of their teasers/commercials.

Niowiad wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:37 pm How I feel after watching any of their teasers/commercials.

:hihi:

DubLifeSD wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 pm Pirce is $199
for this kind of money it would better come with an actual piece of gold.

cfanyc wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:52 pm
DubLifeSD wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:32 pm Pirce is $199
for this kind of money it would better come with an actual piece of gold.
Its called gold as thats the currency required to buy it
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Their GUIs always look so amateurish. Hard to justify $199 when ValhallaPlate is 1/4 of the price and sounds magnificent.

Now that everyone and their cousin has come out with a tape emu, it's on to the plates! 3 really good ones in less than a year? Who's next who hasn't yet made a plate reverb... Hornet. I betchu it will be hornet.

dangayle wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:34 pm Now that everyone and their cousin has come out with a tape emu, it's on to the plates! 3 really good ones in less than a year? Who's next who hasn't yet made a plate reverb... Hornet. I betchu it will be hornet.
It's funny how these things happen in groups. There were no good Distressor clones for a long time then between late 2015 and 2017 we got Sly-Fi Deflector, Arousor, Slate FG-Stress, UA Distressor, SKNote Disto. With plates it's been Valhalla, Waves Abbey Road, UVI, Kush (probably missing some) all within a short period of time. I'm hoping next year is the year of the Spring!

Assuming that's one of Greg from UBK's mixes. Such good stuff. Great demo.

Return to “Effects”