Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow. I hope next year is even better!

Good feelings :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Some days ago I received this letter and who else to share it with. This marks the final end on this years result:

Dear sponsors of charity 2018 via Luftrum

Sincere thanks to all of you for your kind and generous donation in support of Save the Children’s life-saving support to refugee children. Currently, 35+ million children in the world - from countries devasted by brutal conflicts such as Syria, Yemen, South Sudan and Myanmar. - are uprooted from their home and now live under temporary and often unsafe conditions in camps or settlements within their own country or in a neighboring country.

Your support enables us to render much-needed assistance to these children – children are some of the world’s most deprived children. We reunite refugee children with their parents/relatives, ensure medical treatment, provide safe spaces for the vulnerable, help them cope with their trauma and provide schooling.

All the many refugee children from crisis hot spots around the world have hope. A hope to regain some of their childhood stolen from them by the conflict. A hope for a better life and future. With your support, Save the Children can make their everyday life a bit easier, given them back some of their stolen childhood and invest in them to help them realize their full potential in a hopefully better future.

We fight to make children’s dreams come true.

Sincere thanks

Jonas Keiding Lindholm

Jonas Keiding Lindholm
Generalsekretær / CEO
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

So wonderful to start the morning with such lovely words... Thanks Luftrum & thanks to all :) :love:

Thank you Luftrum. Even though I did not win a single bid, at least I helped push the prices up. Looking forward to next year already.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

“So much trouble in the world,
Surrounded by miracles.”

:hug:
바보

Thanks to Luftrum, the developers and KVR Audio that made this charity possible for us to participate in :)

EnGee wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:47 am Thanks to Luftrum, the developers and KVR Audio that made this charity possible for us to participate in :)
Indeed! Big thumb up! :tu:
yzcoruhT

Return to “Instruments”