Workflow Wishlist: 3 new Feature Request

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Let the community decide whats most important, not you."

No way, otherwise the new Sampler features would not have happened when it did. I'm not saying they shouldn't consider the community, only that they should definitively continue to do them. You do you Bitwig. I'm loving it. Surprise me.
-JH

Actually Sampler improvement requests were among top wishes from users. So this is somehow not true.
Though I also believe that dev should take into account users requests with grain of salt.

I saw a good amount of it, but from what I saw In all the wish list/polls/ect it was not the top request for the majority of users. That belongs to midi editing tools/scales/piano roll improvements, access to the mod system, groove quantizing, even comping has more requests. At least here in the forums, since I've been here. So if we go by what the majority of the community wanted before the new Sampler rolled out, we would likely have midi editing tools/scales/piano roll improvements right now instead of the Samplers new features, I sure didn't see Cycles or Textures coming, that's for sure. Assuming of course, that Bitwig wouldn't have given us both at once, which they didn't.
-JH

we can't see under the hood, if they have had to modify/refactor etc. the whole architecture to able to support MIDI Channels then it was a huge development, who knows maybe the development of the Sampler was the easier part :) (the "add MIDI lane ..." to the audio tracks also super cool)
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Return to “Bitwig”