So Far, So Good. Except...

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. I can't use the free UNO Synth Editor since I don't have the "not free" UNO Synth.
2. Beat DRMR finally finished downloading, after about 2 hours and so many "Download Failed" messages from Firefox.
3. I don't know yet, time to install everything I've downloaded and test them all.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:1. I can't use the free UNO Synth Editor since I don't have the "not free" UNO Synth.
haha. me neither.
but honestly, i don't get the point of this editor as there's also one by ik multimedia itself!? :shrug:

audio/fault wrote:
harryupbabble wrote:1. I can't use the free UNO Synth Editor since I don't have the "not free" UNO Synth.
haha. me neither.
but honestly, i don't get the point of this editor as there's also one by ik multimedia itself!? :shrug:
Yeah, one that they only officially announced 7 days ago.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Yeah, one that they only officially announced 7 days ago.
i thought, they mentioned it already in may (to be released later), when the uno was announced!?

audio/fault wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote: Yeah, one that they only officially announced 7 days ago.
i thought, they mentioned it already in may (to be released later), when the uno was announced!?
maybe so, but do you disagree that the fact that after 4 months it was still nothing but a promise would be the point of someone writing their own?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

4 months waiting is nothing... ;)
of course, i don't want to devalue the work of autodafe!

just trying to get the point of this in dc18. it's announced by the manufacturer and most people can't use it nevertheless. :shrug:

so if someone finds it useful, that's great!

If you don't have the UNO synth, what do you care if someone makes an editor for it? :roll:

Hi
yes, I made the editor because the UNO Came out in July and the Editor was not ready until the end of August...
I got my unit only in August (holidays here) and it took me longer than expected and I was a bit late at the end...
However: the official IK Editor is 64 bit only, I plan to release a Standalone and VST version to work on Windows 32 bits..I have seen some user complaints about not being able to use it on their systems...
I can 100% understand that if you don't have a UNO, then my editor is not for you...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”