AIR Updates or Never Again? Please Don't Delete or Change My Topic Title!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I saw a reply from a "Banned" user. Mod must have deleted it since the alert.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Oooooo, sounds like it could have been fun. Ha!

The 2020 updates are still the old ones it seems. I just wasted hundreds of MB of download traffic... Morons :P

e-crooner wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:55 pm The 2020 updates are still the old ones it seems. I just wasted hundreds of MB of download traffic... Morons :P
What updates?

Well, those 2020 versions were new on their site, so I thought they would be updates for the older versions I have already had for two years or more.

2021 Edition :D

Just around the corner...

Aaaany day now...
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:53 pm Aaaany day now...
orr aanyyy najt .... - im staring at the sky
- thinking -
is my broadband fast enough to download it fast...
- I'll upgrade ....just in case it's aaannnyyyy day now.............. :ud:
---- and i''l be the first to have it allllllllll......
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

I'm really dissapointed because of Akai VIP. That plugin had a huge potential, but for some reason his support was stopped. Pity :(

I'm really disappointed in general about AiR. Tremendous (in a goog way) plugin potential trashed away due to:

- Missing updates for both new OS support and modern larger resolution display (yes, GUI)
- Old and cumbersome preset manager, again no hint of something new in the works about it.
- Very lacking support in general (I have reported issues in some installers a while ago, they were received but nothing was done in that regard, and the support page is completely borked, you have to write emails now but this is not mentioned in their websites)

..Air is sinking imo.
The money coming from the sales won't be enough to pay the developers.
They won't even write a word or two here...
It's a sign ... the office is empty ..on the door there is a sign ..

due to Covid 19..20...work is on hold until further notice... sorry for any inconvenience...silence..not even a 'blip'
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

It's almost close to being abandonware. Except they are still selling it...

Yaroslove wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:07 am I'm really dissapointed because of Akai VIP. That plugin had a huge potential, but for some reason his support was stopped. Pity :(
AIR, Akai, SONiVOX... all members of the inMusic Brands family.

It's like a nursing home for good old products to be kept on life support.

I am especially sad that Akai VIP is apparently now among the lost. It had so much potential. Better in many ways than NI Komplete Kontrol, which is incapable of doing much of what VIP can do, especially in regards to multis. In all fairness KK is a great product and very good at what it does. They are just not the same at all.

I picked up Loom II a couple of years back, on a whim, and I've been running it successfully on a couple of Windows 10 DAWs. It's got some nice patches and features. No real problems, but last week I was doing a round of software updates and thought I'd see if AIR has released an update since 2.0.0 circa 2017. No link on the web site (despite the web site saying that every product page is supposed to have a latest-update link), so I filed a support ticket. That entitled me to a robo-response promising that they'd get back to me within 3 working days. Which they have not done. When's the last time anyone has been able to get a response from them?

Return to “AIR Music Technology”