[announce] VeeSeeVST Rack VST2 plugin

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VCV Rack

Hi all,

Could someone advise on how to hook up a sequencer's "Reset"? I am using MIDI-1 for Clock/Start/Stop, just not sure how to hook up a Reset so when I rewind the DAW timeline the sequencer stays synced.

TIA!

dhalpin wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:39 am Hi all,

Could someone advise on how to hook up a sequencer's "Reset"? I am using MIDI-1 for Clock/Start/Stop, just not sure how to hook up a Reset so when I rewind the DAW timeline the sequencer stays synced.

TIA!
By now you have probably figured it on your own, but:
CLK1 to EXT CLK and START to RESET
:)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

bsp804 wrote:
Super thx for this project! x100 to potential of VCV rack
May be some guide/tuts 2 how port modules by yourself?
P.S. Can't find any patreon/etc to donate for support project

Checking this ot

Cool

I can't get any MIDI input from Reaper with the MIDI-1 module
edit: I forgot to monitor input midi. but now my patches aren't saving with cables?

l8 to the party... this plugin is absolutely amazing. even if it's not up to date with the current vcv1, it's still hands down simply one of the most endlessly fun to explore, powerful free plugins out there. i've had upwards of 60 instances in an ableton project (not all turned on at once, mind you) and it hasn't hickuped once. thank you (ad infinitum) @bsp804 !! you are legend-saint-hero for this. :hug:

Thanks for this! Working great in Reason 11.

- Post not relevant any more -

thanks. work like a charm

HI any chance we can get one final update with all the latest free modules?

melodyz wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:51 pm HI any chance we can get one final update with all the latest free modules?
The latest free modules (all 1.x series) wouldn't work with the version of Rack that VeeSeeVST used (0.6).

worth noting there's a new vcv kid on the block: "cardinal" a free vst2 port of vcv 2. doesn't have all the modules that u can get with pro (but might eventually). cardinal still has enough modules for you to do, if you know what u r doing, serious damage within a daw. it's a bit tricky to get. here are some instructions:
1. sign up/create an account at git hub
2. go here: https://github.com/DISTRHO/Cardinal/actions
3. look for the build posts (will say something like "build #566: Commit caf5ca5 pushed by falkTX") with the green circle checkbox arrow (a red circle with 'x' in center means the build failed. ignore those). click on the posts' title.
4. inside the build's post, scroll down to the 'artifacts' section at the bottom. you will see all different ports. download the one you desire. extract.
5. copy the desired folder (with .dll and all contents inside) into your vst plugin folder. i use the vst2 version of cardinal since that one is known to work best (it's folder is called "CardinalSynth.vst")
note: after extracting, you can just copy the CardinalFX.dll file into the CardinalSynth.vst folder in your vst directory. this will save you file space. i've used cardinal a ton and it's quite stable and great.

jackxavier wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:39 pm worth noting there's a new vcv kid on the block: "cardinal" a free vst2 port of vcv 2. doesn't have all the modules that u can get with pro (but might eventually). cardinal still has enough modules for you to do, if you know what u r doing, serious damage within a daw. it's a bit tricky to get. here are some instructions:
1. sign up/create an account at git hub
2. go here: https://github.com/DISTRHO/Cardinal/actions
3. look for the build posts (will say something like "build #566: Commit caf5ca5 pushed by falkTX") with the green circle checkbox arrow (a red circle with 'x' in center means the build failed. ignore those). click on the posts' title.
4. inside the build's post, scroll down to the 'artifacts' section at the bottom. you will see all different ports. download the one you desire. extract.
5. copy the desired folder (with .dll and all contents inside) into your vst plugin folder. i use the vst2 version of cardinal since that one is known to work best (it's folder is called "CardinalSynth.vst")
note: after extracting, you can just copy the CardinalFX.dll file into the CardinalSynth.vst folder in your vst directory. this will save you file space. i've used cardinal a ton and it's quite stable and great.
ZIP file is password protected :(

Danilo Villanova wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:04 am
ZIP file is password protected :(
i just tried the windows version (22.04) here and it's not password protected:
https://github.com/DISTRHO/Cardinal/releases

Return to “Modular Synthesis”