Hive 1.1 latest build - revision 7485

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would be happy with wavetables on just the two main oscillators if you could also have = on the subs, but if you can swing four independent wavetables, I won't argue with you. :tu:

Urs wrote:
surreal wrote:Can all four oscs load wavetables Urs?.. that would be so aaawesome!
Subs work with = (but I'm contemplating individual wt position for them... which would add CPU though)
That would be phenomenal Urs!! That would open up so many new avenues! :clap:

I think a few people will be buying Hive for a second time. :lol:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Question for Urs: Will there be a beta version with the scripting thing that we can test out and if so, then when?

Grizzellda wrote:Question for Urs: Will there be a beta version with the scripting thing that we can test out and if so, then when?
I don't know yet. The current heat wave makes it slightly difficult to concentrate on things, some guys took a few days off because of it. I would hope to have a beta of Hive 1.2 by the end of August, but it can easily become mid/end September. Whether or not we do a public test, I don't know.

Urs wrote:
Grizzellda wrote:Question for Urs: Will there be a beta version with the scripting thing that we can test out and if so, then when?
I don't know yet. The current heat wave makes it slightly difficult to concentrate on things, some guys took a few days off because of it. I would hope to have a beta of Hive 1.2 by the end of August, but it can easily become mid/end September. Whether or not we do a public test, I don't know.
What temperatures are you guys registering in Berlin? Is it because Hive is getting hot? :o

These days Europe is above 30°C day after day, and humidity is high as well so it's f**king unbearable.

Good to know it’s not only Finland. I’m trying to finish an album here (using a lot of U-he stuff :D), but the unbearable heat makes it a sweaty business. Anyway, really excited for Hive’s new features! It has slowly but surely become my go-to synth when I quickly need some simple (in a good way) but useful synth sounds. And the upcoming stuff will definitely not make it any less useful, I’m sure!

Today is gonna be 26. Coldest day in three weeks. I'm going to the office to open all windows to chill it down. Wednesday will be 37 again.

We're experiencing the hottest and driest summer in recorded history... and no-one has aircon since it wasn't ever necessary.

Captain wrote:Good to know it’s not only Finland.
Finland too? :shock:

Yep, Finland too. I think it’s now the 3rd or 4th week of some kind of super heat wave. And since these things happen so rarely, most people (like me) don’t have real AC, so I’m just sitting in front of a huge metal fan (heh) most of the time, which at least helps a little. But being a Finn, we still go to sauna, and complain how it’s not hot enough! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fans are sold out here. Luckily we have had a bunch and we got a few more before the heat wave began.

Time to get that A/C in, Urs. :tu:

EvilDragon wrote:Time to get that A/C in, Urs. :tu:
From Amazon: "Typical time till delivery: 1-3 months"

We might actually get some when they're on special in Winter, to prepare for next year.

Return to “u-he”