Rhythmic Reverb using MConvolutionMB

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is another vid on how to use MConvolutionMB to create unique impulse responses. Now with the ability to turn off the decay of the synthetic IRs there are all sorts of possibilities. I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCz6Vnn ... 0465457839

Wow, wasn't aware of such possibilities so readily available without resorting to advanced audio editing of IR. :o And we don't even have to save this as a separate new IR, the pattern is saved in there and automatically adjusted to project tempo even if project tempo changes?

Gone soft wrote:Wow, wasn't aware of such possibilities so readily available without resorting to advanced audio editing of IR. :o And we don't even have to save this as a separate new IR, the pattern is saved in there and automatically adjusted to project tempo even if project tempo changes?
Yeah its a great feature. I asked for the ability to turn off the decay last year specifically so this would be possible. There are all sorts of interesting things that are possible.

I don't think it will sync to tempo automatically, but it should only take 1 click to re-sync it with a new project. It is true that you don't have to save it as a separate IR file though.

:tu:

And yes, it cannot resync tempo automatically, because it would kill your computer if you would (unintentionally) automate tempo.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

What about ARA 2 from Celemony ? I read something about automatic tempo synchronised plugins.

“With ARA 2, the exchange of information between DAWs and plug-ins is even more comprehensive, which makes additional applications possible. The new ARA 2 specification allows, among other things, the simultaneous editing of multiple tracks, the transfer of chord track information between the DAW and the plug-in, seamless clip borders that make the manual setting of crossfades superfluous, Undo interlocking with the DAW, and much else besides.

To profit from the new possibilities, both programs – the DAW and the plug-in – must support the ARA 2 specification. Fortunately, ARA 2 is considerably more flexible and can be integrated more easily into a multitude of DAWs as well as supported by a very wide variety of plug-ins. What features then become available depends, of course, upon the specific plug-in and DAW in each case involved. One pairing may allow only simple sound editing, another perhaps even automatic tempo and harmony adjustments.”

Could melda profit by ARA2?

Return to “MeldaProduction”