Longest time since an update?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We all know Vojtech is busy, so this isn't me complaining... I'm more just excited to see what he's working on. It's now been over four months since the last update and we know that he's been working on restructuralisation, which was supposed to take a long time and wouldn't result in much noticeable change to users... but I'm curious to know what else he's been working on. In my years using Melda products, this is the longest we've been without an update...

Anyone know anything?

I remember a while back that he mentioned that he was working on new drum samples.
Last week (?) he mentioned that the big update was nearly at the alpha release stage.
(not even being a beta tester, I'm sure that I'll have to wait and feed on hints from in here!)

You could look at this post from not so long ago:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p7030539

;)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote:You could look at this post from not so long ago:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p7030539

;)
Ha ha, I know, that's why I'm being so impatient! :lol: Normally when Vojtech says 'nearly ready with a new build' that means in a day or two at most!

I guess I've been spoiled by the fast updates :)

Hehe yeah, well, I got into a bit of a trouble - apparently the project is now so big, that Intel compiler (which provides the best optimizations when handled properly) cannot build it :D, or more like builds it, but the code is buggy... so sad... So I'm experimenting, optimizing and stuff... I want it to be done properly... Right now every experimental build takes about 4 hours on a really fast machine, so, things are a bit slow :D.

Anyways there's not much more cooking up. The restructuralization is basically the thing that needs to be done, before things can get really crazy :D. My main motivation was to be able to fully insert plugins inside plugins. there will already be many improvements mainly in MXXX and MDrummer (which will be part of the kernel). You'll see, soon, promise :D, if you are on the beta list though (and I know you are vectorwarrior :D ), otherwise it would take a longer time.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Awesome, thanks for the update, good luck with it!

Return to “MeldaProduction”