The Wagtunes Corner

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

What CD Would You Like To Hear Me Do?

Modern Pop (Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, etc.)
5%
Classic Rock (Stones, Beatles, Who, Zep)
5%
Prog Rock (Yes, Genesis, Kansas, etc.)
10%
Show Tunes Style (Sound Of Music, My Fair Lady, etc.)
3%
Country (Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, etc.)
2%
Disco (Bee Gees, Tramps, etc.)
14%
Metal (various sub genres)
9%
EDM (various sub genres)
14%
80s (various genres)
8%
Your Music Sucks. Please Stop Making It
30%

Total votes: 174

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Listened to "I should have known better". Great Beatles vibe, but the subject matter is a grim. Maybe it's a Crickets parody! ;)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:50 pm Listened to "I should have known better". Great Beatles vibe, but the subject matter is a grim. Maybe it's a Crickets parody! ;)
Thanks for the listen. The whole album is a Beatles parody. It was a lot of fun to do. The video is pretty cool too.

wagtunes,
Now listening to "I Should Have Flown Better". I actually know some people that have been in plane crashes: some survived, and some did not. I wanted to be a pilot for a while when I was in junior high school, but heard the competition was fierce with all of the American pilots that flew in Viet Nam. Anyway, your recording sounds a lot like the Beatles instrumentally, and your vocals sound good. The lyrics are funny. Sorry Timeshare didn't do better; I thought it was funny.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 am wagtunes,
Now listening to "I Should Have Flown Better". I actually know some people that have been in plane crashes: some survived, and some did not. I wanted to be a pilot for a while when I was in junior high school, but heard the competition was fierce with all of the American pilots that flew in Viet Nam. Anyway, your recording sounds a lot like the Beatles instrumentally, and your vocals sound good. The lyrics are funny. Sorry Timeshare didn't do better; I thought it was funny.
Thanks for the listen and the feedback Aaron. I'll check out your monthly offering first chance I get.

wagtunes,
After listening to your "Please Please Oh Pretty Please", I had to listen to the Beatles' "Please Please Me" on the youtube for comparison. Your song definitely sounds Beatlesque, but I would say your song qualifies as an original song. There is an element of humor in the lyrics, and the melodies are very good. Nice, entertaining song! :) Yep, made me smile!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 am wagtunes,
After listening to your "Please Please Oh Pretty Please", I had to listen to the Beatles' "Please Please Me" on the youtube for comparison. Your song definitely sounds Beatlesque, but I would say your song qualifies as an original song. There is an element of humor in the lyrics, and the melodies are very good. Nice, entertaining song! :) Yep, made me smile!
Aaron, thanks. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had doing this album. One of my favorites.

Return to “Music Cafe”