Sneak Peak: Expansion Tank!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Expansion Tank? What is that you ask? It is going to be announced soon but I asked permission to be able to tell you about it here in the forum (to keep this place on its toes ;) ).

Expansion Tank is a series of new SampleTank 2 LE module/libraries. All of the original SampleTank 1 "eROMS" from SR and libraries from IK, AMG and Masterbits have been updated to ST2 format and now will include SampleTank 2 LE. They have nifty new packaging too. I'll try to show that at some point here but I have a picture of the SampleTank 2 LE interface I can show you. There are also some completely NEW Expansion Tank titles from SR and AMG. Each of these products is a disc of sounds in ST2 format (only) and come with a SampleTank 2 LE for $99 ea.

You are the first to see the interface of the new SampleTank 2 LE. Here it is. Look familiar? This is quite a good way to get SampleTank 2 software at a budget price. Let me know if you want me to tell you the differences between the LE and the full version if you don't know already.

Check it out:

when will it ship to those of us who got ST LE with Studio Drums, Etc..

Late,

Stephan

ST2 LE will ship out to esoundz customers as soon as we have them really. I don't have an exact ETA but before the end of the month most likely.

Hi,

How many midi outputs does ST 2 le have per instance is it 4 like st 1 le and how many outputs.

Thanks In Advance

Squids,

Is there a upgrade discount on the Expansion Tank modules for titles we already own as eROMS?

Dan

Here is the deal on upgrades. If you own SampleTank 2 L or XL then the ugprade is a free download of the new patches. If you DON'T have ST2 (which you would of course need to even play the new patches) then you can upgrade to the same version on disc as the title you own to ST2 LE and the new sound disc (although you have to prove you own it by either having bought it on esoundz so we can look it up, or by having bought it at a store and faxing us or other possible ways by talking to dan@esoundz.com).

Of course, to note, if you bought your eROM title after January 1st 2004 from esoundz.com then as we said the update is free as we said.

Another thing, an easy thing for ALL SampleTank 2 L and XL owners no matter where on Earth you bought it: IK Multlimedia will be hosting the patch updates in the user area for Sonic Reality eROMS courtesy of SR. This includes people who upgraded to ST2 XL as well. This, again, is an example of the benefits of owning the flagship SampleTank 2 XL. Understand that this is the flagship product that all of these other products are made from (LE, SS2, SP etc.). So, from my point of view I am doing my best to keep giving it value upon value to be an ST2 XL owner... even after the fact. Why? Think about it. If ST2 full version sells strong then it will be concentrated on more and more with development and all of the other products born from the use of its engine will benefit. So, its the core mothership that opens everything and has the most features and flexibility... plus the most upgrade/cross-grade possibilities and little perks like the tutorials, free sounds, free multifx patches, free combis.... and anything else we can think of!

My ST2 XL purchase now looks a lot better :)

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”