Will there ever be rex file support???

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Reason Rack Plugin also supports Rex files.

Stamatz wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:34 pm The Reason Rack Plugin also supports Rex files.
Yeah I know. I was a Reason user around 15-20 years ago, but I moved on and wont be buying stuff from them. Subscription model, alone, is not compatible with me.

Milkman wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:48 pm
Stamatz wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:34 pm The Reason Rack Plugin also supports Rex files.
Yeah I know. I was a Reason user around 15-20 years ago, but I moved on and wont be buying stuff from them. Subscription model, alone, is not compatible with me.
I have the latest version of Reason and no subscription. It's an option. Since I use it almost excessively as a Reason Rack plugin in other DAWs I wouldn't own it if it was subscription only.

Considering Propellerheads came up with the REX format, yeah of course.
I can run REX files in AudioFinder and Zynaoptic Loop Editor 2 can batch convert them to WAV, Apple Loops etc. That's what I've been doing with them for the most part.

machinesworking wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:58 pm
Milkman wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:48 pm
I have the latest version of Reason and no subscription. It's an option. Since I use it almost excessively as a Reason Rack plugin in other DAWs I wouldn't own it if it was subscription only.
I dont see any non-subscription offering on that weird page, but if it exists Im not interested anyway. Old Propellerheads customer here. I continue to own a Cubase 12 license that sits around here somewhere, so I can always run Rx2 over there, or in kontakt, etc. Ill have to make due for now.

Milkman wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:14 pm I dont see any non-subscription offering on that weird page, but if it exists Im not interested anyway. Old Propellerheads customer here. I continue to own a Cubase 12 license that sits around here somewhere, so I can always run Rx2 over there, or in kontakt, etc. Ill have to make due for now.
I jumped from 2.5 to 12 because I like their instruments, and using it as a rack of plugins is pretty great really.

Milkman wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:14 pm I dont see any non-subscription offering on that weird page[...]
SHOP -> REASON

very easy to find 8)

kinkajou wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:14 am
Milkman wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:14 pm I dont see any non-subscription offering on that weird page[...]
SHOP -> REASON

very easy to find 8)
".......but if it exists Im not interested anyway"

Return to “Bitwig”