Kick-ass brass - still on schedule?

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1 week away?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

It's getting painfully close but you're certainly NOT going to be able to buy it for a little while. I was actually trying to get Dave to say OK to start offering the upgrade for sale on the basis that we were pretty certain we'd have the product available in a month or so. He wasn't quite happy to OK that just yet, we're just making some improvements at engine level I think. SORRY. 8( Matt @ AMG

Are we talking about yet another delay?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Well it's not going to be available next Friday with Tiger. The dates we allocate are pretty arbitary, unless we give an item a date it has to be available. The situation is the same as ever, we're doing it as quickly as we can, it's not far away but it's impossible to say exactly when it will be until we actually finish it, we'll then announce a release date, the website dates have never been release dates and we've never actually said a date it will be available although I know we've been expecting it at any moment for the last few months. Feel free to pressurize Dave for me! ;-)
Cheers - Matt 8)

HI

'Dave' - Pull you finger out, 12 hour days are for woosies, get with the 18HOUR program and finish these suckers already!

Flipper.

You'll have to do better than that! I imposed 18 hour days on Dave last July! ;-)

Man I'm pulling together some serious ONE libraries right now, it's very exciting. We're busting our nuts to get these babies out there. If we can get them to behave like they should they're going to be very special. Your patience will be rewarded. ;-)

Cheers - Matt 8)

HI

But you test us to the limit, are we not flesh and bone, sinew and .............

I am too distressed to continue.

:roll:

Flipper.

I'm new here - what are ONE libraries? Do they have anything to do with the impending KAB VST?

They're from the same developers but aside from that they couldn't be more different really. KAB is a multisampled brass library whereas ONE is a loop-based instrument that will have additional library to expand it, etc.
Still hard at it - Matt 8)

See above (KAB 4th July thread) - good news folks!

Return to “Muon Software”