Tone2 I2 vs Trueno Analog

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Trueno

Stefken wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:09 pmYou can only lease/rent hookers. You can't buy them. :wink:
That depends. With a bit of preparation - soundproofing and a good lock - you can keep a prostitute for as long as you like.
chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:14 pmThey should implement a rent-to-own option.
The problem with that is that by the time you've paid it off, it's worn out and you're looking for a newer model.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

:?:

samsam wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:47 am:?:
nothing to see here, just i think bones is a hopeless romantic :)

Buying a ho depends on how filled is your wallet. If your daily income is bigger than the day price of the forementioned person...

vurt, we can disagree on this one, no prob

samsam wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:32 pm vurt, we can disagree on this one, no prob
no probs. im often wrong :)

You guys make me proud to be part of this community.

:arrow:

omiroad wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:02 pm You guys make me proud to be part of this community.
:lol:

Ola hamijos,

Is anyone using their Trueno on Catalina? Or even Big Sur & M1 Macs?

Last time I looked into Trueno I got put off by the recording method and some of the unfavourable reviews but, here I am again, looking to drop some some coin. Since it's available from Amazon I'm sure returns will be fine but I thought it'd be worth at least asking.

Cheers

Return to “Instruments”