Tone2 I2 vs Trueno Analog

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Trueno

First one is Trueno.

But since this thread is full of aggression, asking for things and bashing them later because I didn't know what you really want because you ask one thing and mean something else...

Seems like no one is interested in real conversation, just that old stupid "me me me me"..

Pearls to the pigs. Oink oink 🐷

Here's a presentation of several (let's not mention the names) kvr persons haunting people with their opinions :tu:

https://youtu.be/H4BNbHBcnDI

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:53 am First one is Trueno.

But since this thread is full of aggression, asking for things and bashing them later because I didn't know what you really want because you ask one thing and mean something else...

Seems like no one is interested in real conversation, just that old stupid "me me me me"..

Here's a presentation of several (let's not mention the names) kvr persons haunting people with their opinions :tu:

Thanks for confirming. Bought one 🤦‍♂️ 😂

focusrite wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:37 am Thanks for confirming. Bought one 🤦‍♂️ 😂
Super! Tell me how you like it :tu:

Makes me think.. Should I create a facebook group (or similar) where people could have a chat that stays in topic? Meaning that I could punish ignorant arses :lol:

BONES wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:47 am Reaktor is really expensive
its half price twice a year, around £90. Cheap as chips

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:49 am
focusrite wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:37 am Thanks for confirming. Bought one 🤦‍♂️ 😂
Super! Tell me how you like it :tu:

Makes me think.. Should I create a facebook group (or similar) where people could have a chat that stays in topic? Meaning that I could punish ignorant arses :lol:
You just have have to learn to block / mute / ignore it"s so much easier.

I can't wait to try this. What's the CPU hit like? I'm guessing it's gonna be tiny.

focusrite wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:01 am What's the CPU hit like? I'm guessing it's gonna be tiny.
I've seen comments about it being big, but I haven't noticed anything. Must be because I make a sequence with it, record it to audio and Trueno vst is being shut down while I don't need it.

How can I mute someone?

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:09 am
focusrite wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:01 am What's the CPU hit like? I'm guessing it's gonna be tiny.
I've seen comments about it being big, but I haven't noticed anything. Must be because I make a sequence with it, record it to audio and Trueno vst is being shut down while I don't need it.

How can I mute someone?
Click their profile and click add to foes list

I find Trueno barely scratches CPU and only then if you have the effects on, but then again, I do use a Ryzen 3600. Liking this little Trueno a lot, have the main controls mapped to a Nocturn controller making it easier too :)
Ableton Live 11,Push 3/Deepmind 12D, Roland VT4, TR-8S, Roland Fantom 06, Zoom MS-70CDR

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:53 am First one is Trueno.

Who bashed anything? I think you’re maybe being defensive towards an attack that isn’t happening. Understandable considering how people get on this forum... or forums in general... or the world. :scared: I totally appreciate what you did. In my head I thought that someone would post a sound and I’d have to do the duplication, but you did both sides, that was great. I didn’t say anything other than you got them very close... so close that it was pretty much a guess, though I do think I heard a little weirdness in the first one that is the kind of thing that you don’t hear in Reaktor, which is, of course, not designed as an emulation of this synth anyway.

In the end, you actually got me thinking about this. In all honesty, it’s something that I’ve thought about for years and asked for. I prefer the ITB workflow, and I’m always looking for a way to tidy up my studio. I’m not sure this will replace anything that I currently own, but it does seem an interesting way to sneak a hybrid synth in without taking up space on my desk. My only worry is that I’m already using an Elektron Analog Heat and my concern is that putting another USB audio device might trip things up. I guess I could always buy one from a place that’s got a good return policy.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Hm. No distribution in the US? That’s... an issue. I guess I could take the plunge and just write it off as a loss if it doesn’t work... I hate having to deal with overseas shipping if there’s an issue, but I guess it’s tiny enough.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:29 pm Hm. No distribution in the US? That’s... an issue. I guess I could take the plunge and just write it off as a loss if it doesn’t work... I hate having to deal with overseas shipping if there’s an issue, but I guess it’s tiny enough.
bones ordered from the uk (gear for music i think) to aus, received in 3 days.
not bad turnaround really.

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:51 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:29 pm Hm. No distribution in the US? That’s... an issue. I guess I could take the plunge and just write it off as a loss if it doesn’t work... I hate having to deal with overseas shipping if there’s an issue, but I guess it’s tiny enough.
Huh. I went to that site and got a “Trueno did not match any results” message.
Zerocrossing Media

apologies then, i may have misremembered, it's in the hw trueno thread. ill have a dig.

zerocrossing wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:57 pm
gear4music.com sorry.

zerocrossing wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:57 pm
There was only 1 left after I ordered from there. Amazon UK have them but £40 more!

Return to “Instruments”