Ableton Live 10 themes

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:20 pm
thejonsolo wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:12 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:10 pm Problem solved if you're tired of the neutral greys: https://www.deepdataloops.org/ableton-10-themes/
Whoa!
Wow. Those are truly horrible ...
Fugly
Sweet child in time...

LawrenceF. Thanks for the editor! Great little time-saver. Xbitz. Nice themes. Thanks as well!

xbitz wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 am brightness / intensity / hue
100,25/35,208
Have used this them for the past week and it's the first time I've ever been satisfied with an Ableton Theme. Thanks for sharing...

^^^ welcome :wink: unfortunately I have the same feeling (finally, I gave up the theme searching...), and big respect to the neon-green https://www.colorhexa.com/39ff14 :hail: :D
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Does any theme have mixer channels slightly colored to label colors? Or it's not possible even with custom theme?
Murderous duck!

I mean similar to the way it's in protools.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:52 pm Does any theme have mixer channels slightly colored to label colors? Or it's not possible even with custom theme?
It's not possible.

New themes from Madelaine/Sonic Bloom. Great quality stuff as usual (and free)

https://sonicbloom.net/en/free-ableton- ... mes-set-5/

My laptop has a light sensor. I don't know if you know what that means so I will try and explain it. When the sensor senses that there is less light - dimmer. When it senses more light - brighter. It drove me crazy but now I am used to it, but anyway... that pertains to our discussion because with a darker look and feel everything can be a bitch to see if the light sensor thinks the room is too dark for bright graphics.

The light sensor is dumb, but I'm not going to spend another $200+ on a laptop just because of it. So anyway...

For this reason, I actually prefer the default skin. As for "theme", I don't actually know that I have access to it because I'm using Live 8 Intro (time for an upgrade, I know...). So maybe they're only for Live 9 or 10.

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:25 pm New themes from Madelaine/Sonic Bloom. Great quality stuff as usual (and free)

https://sonicbloom.net/en/free-ableton- ... mes-set-5/
Yo thanks for the link!!
I love her Themes, lotta good stuff in those packs.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

spendthrift2 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 pm My laptop has a light sensor. I don't know if you know what that means so I will try and explain it. When the sensor senses that there is less light - dimmer. When it senses more light - brighter. It drove me crazy but now I am used to it, but anyway... that pertains to our discussion because with a darker look and feel everything can be a bitch to see if the light sensor thinks the room is too dark for bright graphics.

The light sensor is dumb, but I'm not going to spend another $200+ on a laptop just because of it. So anyway...

For this reason, I actually prefer the default skin. As for "theme", I don't actually know that I have access to it because I'm using Live 8 Intro (time for an upgrade, I know...). So maybe they're only for Live 9 or 10.
You should be able to turn it off. Settings> System> Display > Night mode(i don't use english but i think this is it). Turn it off. Windows 10.

Might not be the right place if is because of sensor, but definitely you should be able to turn it off somewhere.

Edit: I think it is called adaptive brightness maybe. You find it under control panel > power option> change advanced power settings> Display> Enable adaptive brightness. Turn this off.

BrokenTrance wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:21 pm
spendthrift2 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 pm My laptop has a light sensor. I don't know if you know what that means so I will try and explain it. When the sensor senses that there is less light - dimmer. When it senses more light - brighter. It drove me crazy but now I am used to it, but anyway... that pertains to our discussion because with a darker look and feel everything can be a bitch to see if the light sensor thinks the room is too dark for bright graphics.

You should be able to turn it off. Settings> System> Display > Night mode(i don't use english but i think this is it). Turn it off. Windows 10.

Might not be the right place if is because of sensor, but definitely you should be able to turn it off somewhere.

Edit: I think it is called adaptive brightness maybe. You find it under control panel > power option> change advanced power settings> Display> Enable adaptive brightness. Turn this off.
I've looked into it before, but I will try! Thanks! I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to turn it off though.

EDIT: I just checked and there is not Night Mode. There is Night Light, however this does not change the effect of the sensor. I will have to try to mess with it more later. :tu:

spendthrift2 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:44 pm

I've looked into it before, but I will try! Thanks! I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to turn it off though.

EDIT: I just checked and there is not Night Mode. There is Night Light, however this does not change the effect of the sensor. I will have to try to mess with it more later. :tu:
Ok. Then i sure it is adaptive brightness :)

BrokenTrance wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:49 pm
spendthrift2 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Ok. Then i sure it is adaptive brightness :)
It has nothing in settings for Adaptive Brightness. I guess I'm out of luck... :party:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”