DMGAudio TrackComp 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well I demoed Trackcomp2 and Tracklimit, tested them on a track and in a very little amount of time I had the kind of results I've been looking for. Well done!

Purchased both and now I'm kind of wondering if maybe I should upgrade my EQ..
Noise Producer

How does the LA2A model compare to the NI/Softube VC-2A or the Waves CLA-2A?

In it's default settings, I find the release behavior to be completely different.

DaveGamble wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:33 pm Hi all,

It's been an intense period of work, and we are now very pleased to present TrackComp - 5 compressors in one, mostly analogue, for all your compression needs :)

https://dmgaudio.com/trackcomp

Let us know what you think!

As usual, big discounts for owners of existing products, and there's 10% off for the first 30 days.

Dave and Krzys.
Hey Dave and crew,

hope you guys doing well! I wonder what you're cooking up in your lab besides all the lovely Meth!? :clown:
It's been quite silent for a while now and I'm eager to see something new from DMG! :hyper:

Cheers
Marcel :)

The last I heard, he was working on a distortion plugin and an update to multiplicity.

SeeingInMidi wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:23 pm The last I heard, he was working on a distortion plugin and an update to multiplicity.
Thx for the news! Would love a distortion unit the Gamble way. :party:

Cheers
Marcel

4damind wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:08 pm How does the LA2A model compare to the NI/Softube VC-2A or the Waves CLA-2A?
sorry for the late reply,just did a precise analysis in plugindoctor ,i can definitly say that DMG and softube emulations are very identical to frequency dependent compressing,very similair curves (tested in 500 hz ,1K ,and 15K).
imo they are the most accurate emulations to the real la2a , waves is close but not the most accurate.
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

Return to “Effects”