Another Features Request

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ArgonautDrums wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:31 am I'd like to see a midi learn feature and CC calibration for min/max.

Also, anyone else's crash when multi selecting samples on the piano window?

I'm fairly new to maize, but really enjoying it :)
Yes, Maize 2.9.4 crashes when selecting a group of samples.

Ah thanks for confirming it's not just on my end. It's not fun setting individual samples' loop mode to one shot. Sometimes (maybe less than 10%) it won't crash and I can edit in bulk, but it'll only let you multi select once in an open session, then crash on the next group.

Does the crashing happen on the Windows version or Mac, I just test 2.9.4 on Mac and select multiple samples a few times with no crashing.

JakeJ wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:55 pm Does the crashing happen on the Windows version or Mac, I just test 2.9.4 on Mac and select multiple samples a few times with no crashing.
I'm on windows, and appears to happen less often if I'm dealing with fewer samples. It crashes consistently with selecting around 100-150+ samples in a group

Ah ok, yeah to be honest I don't tend to use this many samples, which is why I might have not encountered this yet.

More visual components such as ADSR Graph and Filter Graph displays.

Embedding of fonts so that our designs remain uniform.

Requesting choke clusters per group instead of per sample, or significantly more choke clusters than 20.

Use case: multi velocity/articulated (open close variations) hi-hats and cymbals with round robins. If you assign the same choke cluster to a cymbal group's samples and say a cymbal choke sound, the round robins of the cymbal group cancel each other out.

A change in how knob dimensions are handle so we can use knobs that arent square ( pitch wheel ).
Last edited by Plugworx on Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plugworx wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:21 am A change in how knob dimensions are handle so we can use knobs that arent square ( pitch wheel ).
I asked for this feature a while back and the dev told me to just make the knob square LOL. WTF.
If you mean custom knobs with image strips you can make those now. I just made a 40x80 image strip with 100 frames. I added it to the GUI editor and set the size to 40, 80 and frames to 100 and it worked fine.

dannytaurus wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:56 am
Plugworx wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:21 am A change in how knob dimensions are handle so we can use knobs that arent square ( pitch wheel ).
I asked for this feature a while back and the dev told me to just make the knob square LOL. WTF.
If you mean custom knobs with image strips you can make those now. I just made a 40x80 image strip with 100 frames. I added it to the GUI editor and set the size to 40, 80 and frames to 100 and it worked fine.
I hadnt noticed it had already been added, thanks for pointing that out !

Plugworx wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:37 am
BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:55 pm I wonder if the Maize Sampler dev sees these messages?

This man has not entered this forum since 2017

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:21 am Last active: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 pm
Link sent today along with a simple request for horizontal keyboard scaling, as I cannot get the keys to stretch horizontally, I want to be able to have fatter keys...right now they stay thin no matter the keyboard bounds.

Sent the request for horizontal keyboard scaling again 2 days ago.
Hopefully we can get a response soon.

Edit: Can't believe it's been almost a year since the original request... Fri Feb 10, 2023 :cry:

Plugworx wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:16 am
Plugworx wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:37 am
BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:55 pm I wonder if the Maize Sampler dev sees these messages?

This man has not entered this forum since 2017

Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:21 am Last active: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 pm
Link sent today along with a simple request for horizontal keyboard scaling, as I cannot get the keys to stretch horizontally, I want to be able to have fatter keys...right now they stay thin no matter the keyboard bounds.

Sent the request for horizontal keyboard scaling again 2 days ago.
Hopefully we can get a response soon.

Edit: Can't believe it's been almost a year since the original request... Fri Feb 10, 2023 :cry:
Still waiting for a reply :pray:

Hello! I hope all is well with you! Ive been following your posts on the KVR Maize sampler forum and I was wondering if you could possible help me with and issue im having with Maize.

When testing my plugin, none of the effects that I assign to knobs, are working except the GAIN. What could I be doing wrong?

lifescore2 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:40 pm Hello! I hope all is well with you! Ive been following your posts on the KVR Maize sampler forum and I was wondering if you could possible help me with and issue im having with Maize.

When testing my plugin, none of the effects that I assign to knobs, are working except the GAIN. What could I be doing wrong?
There is an enable button for each effect (like a power button) are you using that on your interface ?

Also You have to enable the effect within the properties panel in maize sampler if you want the effect to be enable when your preset loads up.

Return to “Maizesoft”