Muse receptor os 2.0.1 Where download/buy?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good Morning everyone,
I have a receptor 2+pro with software 2.0.20120208. I wish update to os 2.0.1 Is there a way to obtain updater file? On the site plugorama i cannot buy it. I sent message to help desk without any answer. Has anyone a copy of two file updater software? Who can help me? I wish install it also without activate and use only mixer mode but i wish update.

These units were so expensive that the update software should be posted free. If you're going out of business why would you trash all of the people who supported you? At least make it available.

Up.

Is it possible to buy OS 2.0.1 for a R2 Pro Max.

If not, is there an image that can be downloaded to clone the drive?

Thanks,

K.

Hello
short awnser !
No!

You could install it if you could get a copy (i have the upgrade on 3 units) but you would still need a seriel nr to activate the newer rack mode. Muse are no longer in the bussiness and they no longer provide the seriel nr to activate the rack mode software.Before muse closed shop they issued a seriel nr with the new software
When you installed the software for the first time you had to have your receptor connected to the internet.
After the install was completed the unit connected to a server at muse to varyfy that the seriel nr was correct.After that your seriel was permandntly associated with your units mac adress.So cloning a system with the software already installed wont work either unless you clone the mac adress from the original hardware aswell.Regards Andy

Return to “Muse Research and Development”