New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

robbmonn wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:03 am box console E has been the most remarkable addition to my setup in some time. just imagine everything sounding a lot better, with more space and more glue. it’s a masterfully creative piece of code.
I assume that was bx_console E?? I very much like that too, but I've been their updated version of it for some time now, the bx_console SSL 4000 E.

It's not the only E plugin I use though, as I'm very much into using CLA MixHub as well now. The Buckets workflow really speeds pop the process. I only wish companies like Brainworx would up the ante and start incorporating a similar design into bx_console plugins.

Just made a preset demo showcasing 18 experimental Sandman Pro Presets I made.

https://soundcloud.com/user-841453413/s ... tx-presets

Project tempo is 126bpm

First two bars of each 8-bar loop is Dry, then Sandman 50% D/w next two bar, 70% D/w next two bars
and 100% for the final two bars. And then it goes on to a different drum loop and repeats the process.

Patch 7 is the only one which is 100% d/w the whole 8-bars.

Occasionally the Sleep button is turned on in each pattern.

Original project was rendered at 96khz and then downsampled to 48khz

Loops from Live factory.
:borg:

UA, while releasing TRIAD and optimizations on BYOME please don't forget your "older" plugins... as far as I remember there's still an unreleased but talked about update for G8. I know that plugin is not such an impressive beast but it does a great job...

Thanks for yr work.

Regards,
tl.

tl wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:59 pm UA, while releasing TRIAD and optimizations on BYOME please don't forget your "older" plugins... as far as I remember there's still an unreleased but talked about update for G8. I know that plugin is not such an impressive beast but it does a great job...

Thanks for yr work.

Regards,
tl.
Oh I’d love to see their new UI look come to their older plugins too.

Return to “Effects”