Help Dave! Can't update!

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's up dave/Muon!?

Alright....i've recently re-formatted my harddrive and cleaned up my system....i've finally come to the end of re-installing everything and decided to put the CM instruments from the mag back on as well. Now, paid my 14.95 american dollars for the mag, just like every month...installed the synths from the disc...then went to your site to download the updates....but when i try to update the DS-404 to version 1.11...the patcher tells me that the file doesn't match the one to be updated....I then tried to update to version 1.1 first, thinking that possibly the new CM disc had an outdated version on it....but the same thing happens. what can i do to update my DS-404???

Peace! 8) :help:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Did you buy issue 60? a version of DS404 slipped out that shouldn't have that needs a patch before it can be updated.

Regards
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote:Did you buy issue 60? a version of DS404 slipped out that shouldn't have that needs a patch before it can be updated.

Regards
Dave
Actually...it's issue 70 something. 71 i think.

Peace!

-=ToTc Owns You=-

lol, problem solved....thanx guys.....was just me being stupid. :lol:

-=ToTc Owns You=-

I'm sure you weren't, but glad to hear you're up and running.

Cheers
Dave

Muon Software Ltd wrote:I'm sure you weren't, but glad to hear you're up and running.

Cheers
Dave
lol, no, i was....lol.....it didn't occur to me that the version i had might already be 1.11....that was the case :oops:

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Don't forget to click the logo or right-click on the DLL to find out the current version :lol:

Cheers
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”