Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

Korg also has moderate sales like Korg collection update with 3 new products for 49€.
Roland and spectrasonics are the only without sales, but spectraspnics is worth the asked price

damoog wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:27 pm I’ve picked up some awesome synths through sales elsewhere from Arturia,softube,etc through the marketplace that cover my needs apart from the jd800 which I might just buy a license for but I doubt it at £149
If you wait until their Play4Life deal starts once again you can get it for $99.

I'm kind of surprised that no one has mentioned wanting a Super Jupiter in Roland Cloud. I don't know now spot-on/accurate it is, but I've had a blast playing through UNVI's Mercury-80 that I bought during the current sale. It seems like an instrument that has been completely forgotten about.

So my renewal was set on april 8th, I cancelled my sub I had since day one. (2017)
If galaxis is the only release in the last two years I feel like a fool supporting this subpar framework.

Thanks for the lifetime keys I guess, not that I use it anyway :D
Maybe in 20 years Roland figures out how to DRM and make zenology load times acceptable.
Ow and that alpha juno legendary, nevermind, I got that from TAL now and that one is not going to get surpassed by Roland. If they ever decide to do one. I guess presets and sound packs and selling all sounds separately is prio one :(

The last two years didnt add anything for me.

So final post here in this thread, thanks to Brian McClelland and his support. Much appreciated.

Septic Underground wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:36 am So my renewal was set on april 8th, I cancelled my sub I had since day one. (2017)
If galaxis is the only release in the last two years I feel like a fool supporting this subpar framework.

Thanks for the lifetime keys I guess, not that I use it anyway :D
Maybe in 20 years Roland figures out how to DRM and make zenology load times acceptable.
Ow and that alpha juno legendary, nevermind, I got that from TAL now and that one is not going to get surpassed by Roland. If they ever decide to do one. I guess presets and sound packs and selling all sounds separately is prio one :(

The last two years didnt add anything for me.

So final post here in this thread, thanks to Brian McClelland and his support. Much appreciated.
this is what i did too. for a long time subscriber you dont get anything on top. still kinda angry i paid 1-2 years for nothing, really nothing.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Does anyone else find the MIDI learn in ZenBeats cumbersome? You have to press the MIDI learn button at the top of the screen, select MIDI learn, move a knob on the synth interface and then a knob on your controller. ZenBeats ignores any internal MIDI learn from VSTs, e.g., right hand click on a knob in DUNE3 or The Legend usually allows a much faster way of doing MIDI learn, but is completely ignored by ZenBeats. It's a shame as I otherwise like it a lot. Or am I missing something?
Wavetables for DUNE2/3, Blofeld, IL Harmor, Hive and Serum etc: http://charlesdickens.neocities.org/
£10 for lifetime updates including wavetable editor for Windows.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/markholt

mdx4ever wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:53 am Now that this is done and dusted, can we have some new instruments PLEASE?
Hey mdx4ever. Luckily, the GALAXIAS team is a separate development team from the team that creates our ACB instruments. We got lots of stuff in the works for this year. As you all know I'm not able to go into any specifics but I'm very excited to see what y'all think!
sacer wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:05 am You should try Arturia Analog Lab, Omnisphere or Rob Papen Prism, how fast it can open presets. Galaxia feels like a Kontakt Sampler of big gigabyte Orchester Bank libraries to open a preset with 4 simple synth presets. Is the copy protection so slow, or why does it take 15 seconds to replace a scene ?
Hi sacer! Our support team would love to hear about these kinds of issues. The GALAXIAS dev team has been releasing consistent updates since its release. If you have time to respond via our support channel it would be really helpful. Thank you!

Hi Jon at Roland! I've got a question for you that I hope you can help with. Is there any way for me to get a Sound made on MC-707, into Zenology Pro on my PC? I really like the Random patch generator on the MC-707. Right now, if I like something I export the clip to an MVC file. But Zenology Pro can't open it. I want to take some of the patches from the MC-707 that I made and make some custom banks for quick re-use, or edit further on PC.

cytospur wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:35 pm Does anyone else find the MIDI learn in ZenBeats cumbersome? You have to press the MIDI learn button at the top of the screen, select MIDI learn, move a knob on the synth interface and then a knob on your controller. ZenBeats ignores any internal MIDI learn from VSTs, e.g., right hand click on a knob in DUNE3 or The Legend usually allows a much faster way of doing MIDI learn, but is completely ignored by ZenBeats. It's a shame as I otherwise like it a lot. Or am I missing something?
you use Zenbeats? sorry, i didn't think anyone did.

I use it mostly for testing Synapse Audio VST3 betas.
Wavetables for DUNE2/3, Blofeld, IL Harmor, Hive and Serum etc: http://charlesdickens.neocities.org/
£10 for lifetime updates including wavetable editor for Windows.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/markholt

I know it's not Cloud, but it's app is..SP404mkII on 404 day!

Thanks Roland, I really didn't expect another update.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Examigan wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:15 pm
damoog wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:27 pm I’ve picked up some awesome synths through sales elsewhere from Arturia,softube,etc through the marketplace that cover my needs apart from the jd800 which I might just buy a license for but I doubt it at £149
If you wait until their Play4Life deal starts once again you can get it for $99.
I wonder- does anyone subscribe when there isn't a Play4Life deal?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I never did, besides the Play4Life for just one year. I have just the D-50 and XV-5080. I think I bought the XV-5080 at it's regular price, as it wasn't way too much for me at the time. For the D-50 I used the Play4Life to get a better deal ($99).

I don't subscribe regularly as there aren't many others I'd want to use.

Why has there been nothing for 2 years? What are the engineers doing? Are they stuck in an endless cycle of fixing Mac OS/Silicon bugs?

Where's the JX-8P ACB?

J Veronica wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:20 pm Why has there been nothing for 2 years? What are the engineers doing? Are they stuck in an endless cycle of fixing Mac OS/Silicon bugs?

Where's the JX-8P ACB?
It’s not just JX-8P, or jp8080 or nothing at all…
No new instruments were released in past 2 years :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”