Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.5.2 - April 25, 2022 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

Hi guys, this is it. The version 2 is out. https://youlean.co/youlean-loudness-meter/

There are 2 versions of the plugin now, FREE and the PRO version.

The FREE version will be the same as the latest BETA.
The PRO version will have some really awesome features like measuring audio dynamic, exporting PDF files etc.

Here is the quick video showing some of the PRO features:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMKQeLHYutw

Download the plugin now and let me know your thoughts. :)
Youlean Loudness Meter V2 released.png

ORG post:
Hi guys, I am a developer of Youlean Loudness Meter. This was released as part of KVR developer challange 2016. If you like it, you can vote for it here. If you have any questions or comments please post here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Youlean on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 45 times in total.

I just want to say BIG thanks for this, amazing that someone finally offered a free loudness meter of this kind.

Just went to your website and I saw that Freq-Balancer is no longer available :(
I wanted to get it and donate as a thanks for your great work, but seems that it isn't possible anymore.
It's easy if you know how

Big fan of Freq-balancer here. Bought it a long time ago and use it a lot still today.

Somehow i missed this freebie! Thanks :)

Now that you're here, can i pm a question about Frequency Analyzer?

I'm a newbie when it comes to EBU loudness meter. However I have a question: when I run the plugin it seems to automatically raise the loudness could you please give some tips how to prevent this? Thank you. Very nice plugin btw. Will vote for it.

nickamandote wrote:I'm a newbie when it comes to EBU loudness meter. However I have a question: when I run the plugin it seems to automatically raise the loudness could you please give some tips how to prevent this? Thank you. Very nice plugin btw. Will vote for it.
Are you using FL Studio, by chance?

Insight does this and so did the 'dpMeterII' freebie (which is awesome, by the way) until they fixed it.

MogwaiBoy wrote:
nickamandote wrote:I'm a newbie when it comes to EBU loudness meter. However I have a question: when I run the plugin it seems to automatically raise the loudness could you please give some tips how to prevent this? Thank you. Very nice plugin btw. Will vote for it.
Are you using FL Studio, by chance?

Insight does this and so did the 'dpMeterII' freebie (which is awesome, by the way) until they fixed it.
FL Studio yes, same on dpMeterII thanks

Hi Youlean,

Very nice meter system here! Thanks a lot!

+1 Vote

Cheers,
Jhudstudio

In the Number 1 position for me too. Awesome work. Thank you very much.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I love this! Great work.

Voted!

Other tools seem nice too but I needed this one the most.

This looks really nice but doesn't pass validation Logic 10.2.4 OS X 10.10.5. Says something about minimum sample rate exceeded and then validation result: couldn't be opened.

Lesha wrote:I just want to say BIG thanks for this, amazing that someone finally offered a free loudness meter of this kind.

Just went to your website and I saw that Freq-Balancer is no longer available :(
I wanted to get it and donate as a thanks for your great work, but seems that it isn't possible anymore.
Thanks!
Freq-Balancer is entering transition period to new version. Because it will be total rewrite of the plugin I need to discontinue support to an old one. Thank you for your support!

zeep wrote:Big fan of Freq-balancer here. Bought it a long time ago and use it a lot still today.

Somehow i missed this freebie! Thanks :)

Now that you're here, can i pm a question about Frequency Analyzer?
Thanks! Freq-Balancer will become even more powerful! Sure, just send me a PM.

This is a bug in FL Studio, and it will be fixed today! Thanks!

jhudstudio wrote:Hi Youlean,

Very nice meter system here! Thanks a lot!

+1 Vote

Cheers,
Jhudstudio
Thanks! :wink:

Aloysius wrote:In the Number 1 position for me too. Awesome work. Thank you very much.
Thank you! :D

Return to “Effects”