Aria Multi in Rapid Composer but

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am able to get Garritan Aria multi to work with a single instrument in the first slot, but when I want to add another instrument, I get a second blank instance of Aria multi??

I figured it out. I didn't see the check aria multi above.

Sometimes I get a choice when I click on instrument vsti aria player vst multi.vst but now I don't see the checked ARIA player , so I guess I did not figure it out.

I would like to use a single instance of the ARIA multi with many instruments in it, not multiple instances of the ARIA multi with a single instrument in each of them. Using the former, I can install Garritan ensembles.

If you want to use a single multi-timbral VST plug-in (not a new instance for each track) you have to enable "Load once; plug-in handles multiple MIDI channels" before you click on the "Add" button under Settings / MIDI. Then the plug-in will be loaded only once.

It is the easiest if you remove the ARIA plug-in from the list, and add it again with this setting checked.

You can still use multiple ARIA instances if you want. For that you need to click on the "New Instance Of ARIA Player" (or whatever is the exact name) on the top of the Instrument menu in the track inspector.
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

After I removed the ARIA plug-in from the list, I could not find it on my Apple MacBookpro . When I hit "Scan Directory For VSTi Plugins," a folder Garritan ARIA Player comes up but I see no plug-in. There are only Banks, GUI, Scales, GPO5 Samples, presets, Data and some greyed out Applications. Everything was working so I am not sure what to do.
I can still use the ARIA player plug-in in my Apple Logicpro x program, but I don't know where it draws from.

Look into /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST or ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST (the same in your home folder).
I am sure RapidComposer did not delete the plug-in.
If you open your home folder, the Library folder is not shown by default. You need to enable "Show Library Folder" in "Show View Options".
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”