Help my Muse Receptor 2+ Pro Max isn't receognizing my iLok anymore!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am running Synthogy Ivory II and just yesterday, the plug in loads bu the library says it isn't authorized. I put my same iLok in my MacBook Pro and ran ivory with no problems! I also used iLok Manager and verified I have legitimate licenses for all the titles. I synchronized the iLok and shut down the Receptor, inserted the iLok and powered up and got the same problem. I even have a 2nd iLok with Ivory authorizations and it also doesn't work. I tried all 5 usb ports restarting every time.

I ran Ivory Tools from the SETUP tab in Mixer and Rack modes, and I get the messages libraries not authorized and skipped. I tried converting the library as it originally came from copying my Mac HD. This has worked for years and can't figure out what changed and why I can no longer use Ivory II. Synthogy sent me all the original .dll files needed for the Receptor and I see the on the Receptor HD under windows/wine-setup/pace-ilok-setup-5.8.5.3177-3 (also appears in the system 32 folder root directory). I also see under system 32/drivers/iLokDrv.sys. I also see under the Users/Application Data/Pace Anti-Piracy that contains a lot of encrypted folders that contain encrypted files).

Any ideas of what I might try as Muse seems to have vanished!

Have you tried running the Ivory Library tools in the Run Utilities tab on the Setup page in Mixer Mode?

Yes, I've tried that! Still no luck!!

Thanks,
Chris

Hi
Same thing happened to me !
plug your i lok into your pc and log into your i lok account
Update the ilok and refresh the licences.
That should fix it.

Regards Andy

Hi Andy,

I've tried syncing my iLok on both my PC and my Mac to to avail. Thanks for responding. Still not happening!

Best regards,
Chris

Return to “Muse Research and Development”