Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

Oooo... ^^^ that ^^^ looks FUN!!!
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

The iLok HD problem I see just happened today when I bought ADAPTIVERB.

When I upgraded my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 pro Anniversary edition a week ago I went through all the authorization softwares - iLok, XLN, etc. They all worked yesterday.

I installed Adaptiverb on my desktop and now Falcon and Blackhole both fail the same way. But they work on my laptop which does not have Adaptiverb.

The iLok software is up-to-date and the Pace services are running.

I managed to fix it by:

1) Open iLok License Manager
2) Deactivate all licenses
3) Start Sonar
4) Load one plug-in. When the Plug-in Activation window appears go to the iLok manager and activate that license.
5) Now the plug-in works.
6) Repeat for each plug-in.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

arachnaut wrote:The iLok HD problem I see just happened today when I bought ADAPTIVERB.

When I upgraded my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 pro Anniversary edition a week ago I went through all the authorization softwares - iLok, XLN, etc. They all worked yesterday.

I installed Adaptiverb on my desktop and now Falcon and Blackhole both fail the same way. But they work on my laptop which does not have Adaptiverb.

The iLok software is up-to-date and the Pace services are running.

I managed to fix it by:

1) Open iLok License Manager
2) Deactivate all licenses
3) Start Sonar
4) Load one plug-in. When the Plug-in Activation window appears go to the iLok manager and activate that license.
5) Now the plug-in works.
6) Repeat for each plug-in.

Same thing just happened here. None of my iLok plugs are loading after trying to install the Adaptiverb demo. Appreciate you letting us know how you solved the issue.

Here is what i'm seeing for all iLok plug-ins atm.

That is most likely a different thing – you should be able to fix that with installing the latest iLok drivers over the top and rebooting the machine. What that error indicates is that right after install, a particular service that was replaced with a newer version didn't launch correctly.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Great. Thanks.

Ridan wrote:Here is what i'm seeing for all iLok plug-ins atm.

That means the Pace service isn't running. Sometimes it doesn't start properly in Windows.
Some people set it for Automatic start, others Delay Start. Doesn't seem to make much difference for me.

Go to the control panel and click the administration services, find the Pace Service, click on it and click 'Start'.

arachnaut wrote:

That means the Pace service isn't running. Sometimes it doesn't start properly in Windows.
Some people set it for Automatic start, others Delay Start. Doesn't seem to make much difference for me.

Go to the control panel and click the administration services, find the Pace Service, click on it and click 'Start'.

That error happens to me a lot so I know exactly what to do.
I haven't found a good solution, I just live with it.

Test 4: - experimenting with Adaptiverb focusing on the HCF (Harmonic Contour Filtering) aspect, taking a sonic footprint of an input source (various soundscapes) and then processing electronic drum hits (Tremor) with the filtered reverb type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpnQdpzOYGA

arachnaut wrote:That error happens to me a lot so I know exactly what to do.
This was the first i saw of something like this. It happened right after i tried to install and load Adaptiverb so thought there may have been some connection even though the error messages weren't exactly the same as yours. Thanks a lot for your help though.

Improvising with Reaktor Skrewell and Adaptiverb live on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eepD8ITjg4U

arachnaut wrote:
arachnaut wrote:

That error happens to me a lot so I know exactly what to do.
I ran into this on my 48hours of Windows 10 (then I got sick of this OS and rolled back).

I guess the only solution that stops this error and to load the License Manager (service) all the time on OS boot, is to turn off the Win10 UAC.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Just to let people know, I had no problems whatsoever installing the license on my windows 10 machine, ilok pace (software). Ilok pace software was up to date when I installed it and my windows 10 pro machine as well.
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

I had to deactivate and reactivate all my ilok plugin here. A little bit annoying but well...it works now.

Hey all,

here's a special version of the trailer. It's essentially the same vid, BUT we alternate between the original soundtrack and the same mix *without* any ADAPTIVERB processing, for dry/wet comparison purposes. The differences are...quite noticeable :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANYhwIIoP80
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Return to “Effects”