VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger VPS Avenger 2

Caine123 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:58 pm
Demuvi wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:56 pm
Caine123 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 pm
Demuvi wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 pm How presets are created :wink: :) - Easy to use synth. Thats why i love Avenger.
https://youtu.be/kTBWmTEbiNk
so lovely :), i saw AMIGA and AMIGA ST, will you release those packs? :tu:
That Amiga ST was a free expansion in the Avenger Group on Facebook.
Someone loaded it for me a few month ago.
And one i am working on. Yes. I try to build the well known ST-01 Sounds in Avenger. a few sounds i used in the 90s on my Amiga & Protracker. :oops: But it's not my main focus atm.
awesome, you got a purchaser for it already hahaha :D ok now i need to join the group and see if i still can find it. thx
I think that Amiga Expansion will be more a Freebie when i finish it. I have also a drive loader sound included.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Demuvi wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:12 am
Caine123 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:58 pm
Demuvi wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:56 pm
Caine123 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 pm
Demuvi wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 pm How presets are created :wink: :) - Easy to use synth. Thats why i love Avenger.
https://youtu.be/kTBWmTEbiNk
so lovely :), i saw AMIGA and AMIGA ST, will you release those packs? :tu:
That Amiga ST was a free expansion in the Avenger Group on Facebook.
Someone loaded it for me a few month ago.
And one i am working on. Yes. I try to build the well known ST-01 Sounds in Avenger. a few sounds i used in the 90s on my Amiga & Protracker. :oops: But it's not my main focus atm.
awesome, you got a purchaser for it already hahaha :D ok now i need to join the group and see if i still can find it. thx
I think that Amiga Expansion will be more a Freebie when i finish it. I have also a drive loader sound included.
I just grabbed the Amigo VST, emulates the Amiga, having lots of fun with that.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W11, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

If you guys are amiga fans then you can follow my Main Channel and enjoy hundrets of Amiga & C64 Remixes. :D

https://www.youtube.com/daxxravebusters
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

Demuvi wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:00 pm If you guys are amiga fans then you can follow my Main Channel and enjoy hundrets of Amiga & C64 Remixes. :D

Awesome, i'll check this out after the stream has finished. I did try Octamed as a kid! possibly a demo off a magazine, couldn't get my head round all the 00000's but loved it non the less.

What was the name of songs that people who made the copies of games made? Some of those were amazing, favourites at the time... I'd love to hear some again. 1 specifically but I'd never remember which game it was on or who made it. They used to tag their work with a graphic, animation and a tune, so it could of been on a few.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W11, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

mitchiemasha wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:04 am
Demuvi wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:00 pm If you guys are amiga fans then you can follow my Main Channel and enjoy hundrets of Amiga & C64 Remixes. :D

Awesome, i'll check this out after the stream has finished. I did try Octamed as a kid! possibly a demo off a magazine, couldn't get my head round all the 00000's but loved it non the less.

What was the name of songs that people who made the copies of games made? Some of those were amazing, favourites at the time... I'd love to hear some again. 1 specifically but I'd never remember which game it was on or who made it. They used to tag their work with a graphic, animation and a tune, so it could of been on a few.
Are you talking about the demoscene which started with cracktros and demos? Groups added little intros before games such as Fairlight, Red Sector, Tristar, TRSi, Rebels, Razor1911 etc. :)

Demuvi wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:21 pm

Are you talking about the demoscene which started with cracktros and demos? Groups added little intros before games such as Fairlight, Red Sector, Tristar, TRSi, Rebels, Razor1911 etc. :)
That's how I started music... Demo group on Atari.

Making music with trackers has a kind of charm and immediacy which is awesome.
But at one moment the limitations became unbearable for me (and then reason studios came with their 303, 808 and 909 emissions, I never looked back).

I remember when Octamed Studio was billed as of the Rolls Royce of trackers.

It was great but I always preferred ProTracker.

Then I got into Music-X with a Yamaha Tg-33 rack module. Music -X has some very rudimentary sample playback and might be actually the first multitrack Daw.

I still maintain that Music-X has the best piano roll editor ever.

Return to “Instruments”