Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

That waste of RAM will also affect the performance badly.

@Tapekiller: You have to contact Rene

8GB is the MINIMUM requirement of Avenger. So it means better are 16, 32 or 64. With 16GB you already have no problems at all. I have 64gb, RAM isn't expensive these days. If you work on the absolute mini spec, please dont complain that you have limits.

msvs wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:57 pm @Tapekiller: You have to contact Rene
I sent the email to:
info@vengeance-sound.com
keilwerth@vengeance-sound.com (which I assume is his email, since I couldn't find any other relevant ones on the website except Nicole's).

So far no answer, deadlines are approaching and I still am unable to use the plugin and I can't even open old projects where I used it extensively. I almost feel punished for using it instead of other plugins lol.

I will ask him, if he received it

edit: please send again, we dont know your name etc.

Question if we add 7 voices and use the v strengt and v speed on the fft those that module per voice all 7 voices

with 7 voices you mean the V-saw? No they share the same FFT

msvs wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:46 pm with 7 voices you mean the V-saw? No they share the same FFT
I see maybe in the future the FFT can be independent to 7 voices in the vsaw to make it more analog since if you move the strengt and velocity at random they all would be different in shape

100tifiko wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:40 pm
msvs wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:46 pm with 7 voices you mean the V-saw? No they share the same FFT
I see maybe in the future the FFT can be independent to 7 voices in the vsaw to make it more analog since if you move the strengt and velocity at random they all would be different in shape
JP-8000 (and other synths that inspired the V-saw feature) are DSP based (aka "digital"). You're probably looking their "grit" which comes mostly from inferior D/A converters. Just insert a bitcrusher after your supersaw and you're fine.

Also on the FFT why not just add a record bottom like in the granular module and hit random and use the v strenght and v speed to make wavetables

100tifiko wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:40 pm
no, wont come. Too much CPU, but whats more important: please open 7 Osc tabs and simulate it, sounds like shit!

however, a wavetable editor will come in the future

Yes please make a wavetable editor that is really going to improve even more the capabilities of this amazing synth

Dump question is the shape on the velocity in the filter section is that shape for the velocity only or is it also for the filter cut off knob

Making 808 in Avenger is such a Joy that shaper module its just great and the send effect amazing 👍

100tifiko wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:34 pm Dump question is the shape on the velocity in the filter section is that shape for the velocity only or is it also for the filter cut off knob
hmm I dont understand... everything has its own velocity and shape... cutoff has its own, resonance, env depth etc...

Never mind i found out how to do it thanks last question on the shaper module it has a bottom that says spilt those that means it spit the eq from left and right or it spit the eq in mono and the other in stereo

Return to “Instruments”