"Alert: Account Sync Required & Receive 50% off!‏ "

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I received an email today that looks to be from KHS

Given the recent marketing emails from SampleLogic sent to my KHS email, I thought I would check here first.

Legit?
Last edited by DarkStar on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

It's legit... I was a little suspicious about the email too, so I went straight to the KH site, and you will see the same offer.

They set up user accounts... if you've bought something from him, your email is already in there; you just need to request a password reset, and then you'll see what you bought before.

I haven't downloaded it yet, but spotlight strings for $63... yeah. and the download links look like a KH release.

It's all legit. I couldn't pass up buying Spotlight Solo Strings for $63. I've been using the DEMO version for the past couple months because Kirk told me in an email that in the not too distant future that there was going to be a sale take place for his virtual instruments and that perhaps I should wait. So wait I did...and it sucked. I kept wanting to buy Spotlight Solo Strings and kept thinking, ah, screw any future sale. But I'm glad I did wait, 50% off is a fantastic price.

yep. saw that too.

one thing i'm curious about is, i though Spotlight Strings were discontinued in favor of Concert Strings 3?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Spotlight Solo Strings is alive and well. Here's a comparison of all current KH libraries:

Besides the various and deep programming features of each library,

Concert Strings 3 - You can create sections ranging in size from 4 - 16 players. You can control EACH player's volume, panning. Instruments are programmed for medium to larger ensemble sounds. Full vibrato control.

Chamber Strings 3 - You can create sections ranging in size from 2 - 4 players. You can control EACH player's volume, panning. Instruments are programmed for smaller ensemble sounds. Full vibrato control.

Spotlight Solo Strings - You can create sections ranging in size from 1 - 4 players. You can control EACH player's volume, panning. Instruments are programmed for a soloist sound. There is a bonus "ripieno" feature that allows you to add an ensemble behind the soloists. Full vibrato control.

Concert Strings 2 - You can choose 4 different section sizes - "Whole", "Half", "Quarter", and "Solo". Recorded in a rather "dry" space. Includes Easy String Arranger programming.

Pop Rock Strings - Created from the most usable samples of Concert Strings 2. You can choose 4 different section sizes - "Whole", "Half", "Quarter", and "Solo". Recorded in a rather "dry" space. Programmed for more "pop" and "rock" music. Includes Easy String Arranger programming.

Concert Brass 2 - You can choose 4 different section sizes - "Whole", "Half", "Quarter", and "Solo". Recorded in a rather "dry" space. More "elegant" and "round" than the brass in Diamond.

Diamond - Two (2) string and brass orchestras with included woodwinds and percussion. For strings and brass, you get "Symphonic" and "Concert" for larger sections, "Studio" and "Chamber" for smaller sections, and "Solo". In newer programming (TVEC3, TVEC4) you can choose 4 different section sizes - "Whole", "Half", "Quarter", and "Solo". Most samples were recorded in a large space.

Solo Strings 1 - Included in Diamond.

Solo Strings 2 - Included in Concert Strings 2. Samples have more velocity layers and notes than in Solo Strings 1.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”