Xhun Audio LittleOne : version 4.x Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LittleOne

bite_me wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:01 pm Ciao Bruno,

Perhaps you could allow the plugin to show the presets name (when saved in user folder)?
When I close a project and reopen it again, I am not able to see, which preset is the actual one.

And another thing. I would like to see the effect section on the "A" panel -> not on the "C".
Too much clicking between editing the synth and the fx.

Have a nice NAMM! 8)
+1 the preset menue should be overworked to show current preset after loading the daw project and should also integrate user presets in browser
If the NEW GUI shows all knobs at once, it could also show sequencer and effect rack in one GUI.
A lot of emulated retro synths are strictly designed to the old hardware, but while on real hardware the concept was fun or something different, on computer it doesn't work or makes it uncomfortable.
On computer it's best case to see everything on one screen, and your GUI is very tiny, so there would be some space or double size of GUI.
Look like TAL Bassline for comparrison, he also integrated sequencer in the main GUI and don't needs GUI layers

The Section-based structure will be always kept basically as it is, also the proportions will not change, the GUI size of everything will be increased (doubled = 4x the area with the very next update).

This is the main purpose for the next GUI update, to bring support for retina (or very high-resolution) displays.

To keep everything rock-solid stable, separate binaries for LittleOne will be provided, each with its own resolution. One can select the proper binary according to its sreen size-resolution-dpi preference.
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

Here's a LittleOne demo/review, presets showcase and a vintage audio track/song from Paolo Di Nicolantonio (SynthMania).

00:00 - Introduction and presets showcase

16:04 - '80s style song start

Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVCsgFftsF8

bought it with expansions some weeks ago, the new soundset is now also included in my bundle, that is very nice.
Hope to see an advanced GUI in near future, that leaves the hardware restriction :)

Hi sacer,

the "next big thing" :) in GUI will be the multi-size versions of LittleOne to support retina displays (up to 4k / 6k). It's basically complete, just some details are left...

...and finally, after a long week, it's time to relax and dive into vintage memories...

"Brat Pack Memories"

Composed and produced by Paolo Di Nicolantonio (SynthMania)

YouTube Channel :
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynthManiaDotCom

Audio Demo - 100% LittleOne

https://soundcloud.com/xhun-audio/littl ... k-memories

xhunaudio wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:56 pm ...and finally, after a long week, it's time to relax and dive into vintage memories...

"Brat Pack Memories"

Composed and produced by Paolo Di Nicolantonio (SynthMania)

YouTube Channel :
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynthManiaDotCom

Audio Demo - 100% LittleOne

https://soundcloud.com/xhun-audio/littl ... k-memories
It's all good and nice that you are showing your exp . BUT you need to open your preset browser for user browser .
I mean why do i need every time press load and choose my own preset and yours showing in my face ?

Amram wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:02 pm It's all good and nice that you are showing your exp . BUT you need to open your preset browser for user browser .
I mean why do i need every time press load and choose my own preset and yours showing in my face ?
Hi Amram,

indeed, it's a feature that will be added (as stated in the previous pages of the topic).

By the way, meanwhile, it doesn't generate too many discomfort - I think it's something you can live with... just my opinion.

This time it's all about dirty electronic vibes... 8)

Audio demo for Electro Punks (expansion for LittleOne) :

https://soundcloud.com/xhun-audio/littl ... -expansion

Ok, today's April the 1st... but this is NOT a joke !

Not a Fool , but a Full resolution image :)

Here, a screenshot of LittleOne version 3.2, in its glorious 2x sized GUI.

Howdy Bruno, I almost forgot what a beauty I have here.

Looking into v3.2 my issue is what you proudly present.
Either it is too big (2x) and covers the entire daw screen
or too small (1x) and hard to read (but manageable), usual in trade 27" monitor here.

To be able to strech it to one`s liking would be best
or to have some more sizes in between 1x - 2x.

For now I`ll stick with 1x and a note to myself:
use it more often, it`s a goodie.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote:Either it is too big (2x) and covers the entire daw screen
or too small (1x)
+1
A size 1.5 would be great.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Hi !

this should be not a problem, additional sizes will follow.

The 2x provided is good for Retina displays (high-DPI = high-res , small size''). What resolution do you use for your 27'' monitor?

xhunaudio wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:02 pm .. this should be not a problem, additional sizes will follow.
Fantastic, my first thought was a 1.5 size as well but hard to tell if it hits the spot.
xhunaudio wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:02 pm The 2x provided is good for Retina displays (high-DPI = high-res , small size''). What resolution do you use for your 27'' monitor?
Yes, had the impression it`s a Retina friendly size, I use 1920x1080.
If I should guess in percentage I think a 125% - 150% of 1x could match a proper size.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Return to “Instruments”