StiX : MultiSynthesis Drum Machine (v1.6 Released + Flash sales)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
StiX

Oh crap, I literally just gave him my redundant NI Crush Pack license a few weeks ago... we had a nice chat and I was selling it but I told him he could just have it. We had a nice chat. I’d gotten a lot of useful knowledge from him over the years. Too sad. I had no idea.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Really sad to hear, he always ensured a good discussion was to be had and was always super-helpful :( I can also see that our latest interaction was only two pages back in this very topic...

Rest in peace.

Rest in peace Laurent. So sorry to hear about his passing. My condolences to his family and friends
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

RIP sad new indeed
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Sad news .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Feel bad bumping this thread (RIP Lotuzia, you superstar !) ... just updated to v1.6.1 (2021-06-28 - ilok version) and both the single and multi out versions instantly cause my Windows installs of Reaper and Ableton to instantly freeze. Anyone else having this issue ?

mcbpete wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:47 pm Feel bad bumping this thread (RIP Lotuzia, you superstar !) ... just updated to v1.6.1 (2021-06-28 - ilok version) and both the single and multi out versions instantly cause my Windows installs of Reaper and Ableton to instantly freeze. Anyone else having this issue ?
I think you are better off contacting XILS support.

plexuss wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:56 pm
mcbpete wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:47 pm Feel bad bumping this thread (RIP Lotuzia, you superstar !) ... just updated to v1.6.1 (2021-06-28 - ilok version) and both the single and multi out versions instantly cause my Windows installs of Reaper and Ableton to instantly freeze. Anyone else having this issue ?
I think you are better off contacting XILS support.

Yes, better contact us directly https://www.xils-lab.com/support/contact-us

But StiX is now available again on our store (we had to remove for sorting a few things out after Lotuzia passing away). We still miss him but will update StiX 1.6.1 will be shortly available (with Apple M1 compatibility). Meanwhile, we will check this issue and fix it.

Best regards
Xavier OUDIN
XILS-lab

www.xils-lab.com

Return to “Instruments”