Roli Seaboard RISE

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well, I don't know what got it working temporarily, but it has stopped, and I cannot get it to work at all (again). I've repaired permissions, rescanned the plugins, reinstalled Equator, etc - nothing. For me, it only seems to be Live where there is a problem.

droolmaster0 wrote:well, I don't know what got it working temporarily, but it has stopped, and I cannot get it to work at all (again). I've repaired permissions, rescanned the plugins, reinstalled Equator, etc - nothing. For me, it only seems to be Live where there is a problem.
Strange! Software is a mysterious thing these days :borg:

And do you get a full polyphonic aftertouch in Live? I only get Press tracking of the last played note and I am certain that I choose correct settings in Dashboard (maybe they don't get saved to hardware…).

Hi

it's the same sh... after install 1.7.1 on PC (Cubase 8.5 Pro 64) .... all my project's with equator d'nt work anymore :-(

I've rewritten to the roli support, maybe they send me a answer ;-)

regards Boerni

it's the same like 1.7.0 !!! no sound of equator, the preset I've used are gone .... and wrong name of the instrument (only "Seaboard Rise" .. not "ROLI Seaboard Rise") i've to change all my projects :-(

Now i'm back to 1.3 and everything is fine ... no idea what they do, some test's on different environment's ?? ;-)

BoerniH wrote:it's the same like 1.7.0 !!! no sound of equator, the preset I've used are gone .... and wrong name of the instrument (only "Seaboard Rise" .. not "ROLI Seaboard Rise") i've to change all my projects :-(

Now i'm back to 1.3 and everything is fine ... no idea what they do, some test's on different environment's ?? ;-)
We are the beta testers!
I also wrote to support! Version 1.3 works good so far but i really want the added features in 1.7. like faster LFO, more samples, sync of LFO, Enevelopes and Delay etc.

of course .. for me too !! and a lower cpu consumption !!

I've a very fast system (6 Core i7-4930K, 32GB, 6TB SSD's, Win 8.1, Cubase 8.5 Pro) ... 6 instances of Diva + 4 Omnisphere Multis without any problems, but with 1 inst. Equator, my System goes down ;-) .... extremely peaks with crackling, e.g. with 038 Wave Glide Pad 2 :o

we will see whats going on .... :roll:

One of my favorite things launched at NAMM this year was Roli's new Seaboard RISE 49 midi controller.
Was a real pleasure to speak with Manon Dave about Roli's boards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQMb5Tf5RW4
I posted all the links and official Roli Videos here: bit.ly/1njSMGE
Host: Sample Library Review http://SampleLibraryReview.com

Music: http://DonBodinMusic.com

no response from support.

droolmaster0 wrote:no response from support.
I wrote them several times and there was always a fast and friendly answer.
But this time i also get no answer yet. Maybe they can´t solve that problems and don´t know what´s going on.

dbodin wrote:One of my favorite things launched at NAMM this year was Roli's new Seaboard RISE 49 midi controller.
Was a real pleasure to speak with Manon Dave about Roli's boards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQMb5Tf5RW4
I posted all the links and official Roli Videos here: bit.ly/1njSMGE
Yeah, it´s great and at the same time a bit dissapointing for those who bought the Rise 25 just some days or weeks ago because there was no sign of a bigger version so soon.
But first they should focus on the software please :D

got a response, which suggested a bunch of thing that I had already done (and I believe had clearly articulated in the emails). I responded, and have received nothing since. Not pleased right now.

droolmaster0 wrote:got a response, which suggested a bunch of thing that I had already done (and I believe had clearly articulated in the emails). I responded, and have received nothing since. Not pleased right now.
Good customer support might seem like such a little thing, but it is really critical. It doesn't take much to turn the tide against a company. I mean, I practically had my finger poised on the button to pre-order a RISE 49, but now I'm thinking I'll just wait a while and see how things go with your issues. There is always the Linnstrument...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

well, I can tell you, that the linnstrument has GREAT support.

droolmaster0 wrote:well, I can tell you, that the linnstrument has GREAT support.
Yes, and Roger Linn is just a half hour drive from here if I need repairs. ;)

But I'd really like to get my hands on the Seaboard. I hope you get your problems sorted out soon.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”