Phonec, coming soon to a Mac near you...

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

murnau wrote:Thanks but does that mean that i have to pay $5 then when i selecting option 1 now for $10 as v1 user?
Option 1 is only for donations of $5 or more
Option 2 is for upgrading to Phonec v2.0 (once released) for $10
You can even choose any of the other options and get your upgrade as well as additional goods. But if you only want the upgrade, go with the $10 option.

Thanks! The price is really fair!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Just a quick note that the Sound Packs link on your website leads to a Hostgator 404. Was checking them out as it said they were included in the (non-upgrade) Phonec 2 pre-order.

cron wrote:Just a quick note that the Sound Packs link on your website leads to a Hostgator 404. Was checking them out as it said they were included in the (non-upgrade) Phonec 2 pre-order.
Yes sorry about that. I'm in the process of updating the site. I should have the first packs up by tomorrow. I will post back here when it's ready.

Looking forward to finally having it run in OsX!

Any clue of minimum requirements?
More specifically, can it run on 10.7 ?

cvison wrote:Looking forward to finally having it run in OsX!

I don't know any definites just yet, but I will try to get this information to you as soon as possible.

I've just selected the upgrade. 15$ is a fantastic price. I don't own Live as I use FL Studio but the other options are also great.

cvison wrote:Looking forward to finally having it run in OsX!

Minimum system requirements for Mac will be OSX 10.5.

So yes, you will definitely be able to run it on 10.7.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!

The campaign is off to a great start :)

And if you purchased the Synth Waves for Ableton collection, I'm about to release the first instrument in the pack, 'Dusty Circuits'. I know I'm a little behind on this, but the page will be up by tomorrow with a demo version. For those who purchased the pack, you will get an email regarding access to the full version.

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:
cron wrote:Just a quick note that the Sound Packs link on your website leads to a Hostgator 404. Was checking them out as it said they were included in the (non-upgrade) Phonec 2 pre-order.
Yes sorry about that. I'm in the process of updating the site. I should have the first packs up by tomorrow. I will post back here when it's ready.
Good stuff!

Got my $50 preorder in. Best of luck with the campaign Jack. Phonec is a synth I've been meaning to spring for for years now. Seems like there's no better time. Cheers!

cron wrote:
jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:
Good stuff!

Got my $50 preorder in. Best of luck with the campaign Jack. Phonec is a synth I've been meaning to spring for for years now. Seems like there's no better time. Cheers!
Thank you :)

The first instrument of the Synth Waves collection is up. Check it out.

Also, I started a new thread about the fundraiser in the Instruments forum to get more attention on this: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=446820

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:Minimum system requirements for Mac will be OSX 10.5.
Thanks for the reply.

I only see VST mentioned but not Audio Units.
Just to clarify, will Phonec2 for OsX also be released as an AU ?

cvison wrote:
jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:Minimum system requirements for Mac will be OSX 10.5.
Thanks for the reply.

I only see VST mentioned but not Audio Units.
Just to clarify, will Phonec2 for OsX also be released as an AU ?
From what I understand it will be VST only, but let me check on this to clarify.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”