Javascript Macro Action Requests

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:39 am
Axl wrote:- trigger scripts via midi commands (not an action but essential feature)
bump. would make controllers more flexible.
YES PLEASE!!

This could well be the solution I'm seeking for this:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=532178

It would blow the typically compromised implementation of MCU protocols out of the water.

I've no knowledge on script at all, Im looking for a macro that add a Folder Track with 2 Audio Tracks inside the Folder Track.

Something like that :

Folder Track
GTR_Left
GTR_right

Any Help?
Thx

Hi, is there any function to set clip length??

Request that everything that can be done be made possible to do in a Macro.

Is there a way to select a specific track with a macro? I read through every comment trying to discern the answer but I am not fluent in JS so it's possible I just missed it. I would love to be able to quickly change my selected track with a button press for "live looping" applications. Thanks for all the hard work, I love this product.

Hi there, is there a way to implement a sort of setTimeout function? It seems like Waveform doesn't support any of the "time" functions like setTimeout, await etc. I made a macro that merges all clips on all tracks and after that I want the file to save and quit Waveform. When I have long tracks, it takes a while to merge them and by the time it's done the macro already has passed the save and quit funcions. I want the macro to wait until everything is merged and THEN save and quit.

Any ideas?

I'd like some simple macro actions for better keyboard navigation. It seems you can't navigate any panel with direction buttons without first clicking on the panel first. Let's say you're on a track and want to navigate through the browser panel with your arrow keys, you have to click it first. Then to change back to change tracks. You have to select a track with the mouse.

Is there a way to have a macro action that will just select the first track, or the first item of the browser, or the first plugin, or the piano editor so I can navigate around the program without the mouse.

Return to “Tracktion”