Melt Effect

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

have you considered releasing your melt module as a small effect plugin? Since it's already been built it would be seemingly simple to just export it alone as a processor. You could even go ahead and release it as a 64 bit plugin as you've already rebuilt Phonec in the new version of synth edit. It's a very unique modulation effect that I think could be extremely useful on lots of sound sources even if it was kept as the simple one knob version from the synth. I suppose you could add some kinds of modulation or behind the scenes tweaking, but I personally love extremely simple effects that do one thing and do it well.

Speaking of Cannibalizing bits of your synths into effect plugins, the echo shifter would also be a good candidate for a 64bit SE test.

I don't know if these are strictly speaking effects, or if they interact with the synth engine somehow to do what they do. It would be neat to have if possible though and would give you one or two super cheap products to spread your name around some more.

Just a thought,
JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”