New Problem entering text

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I am a long time Cantabile user using it for live performance often.It recently developed a problem. I cannot enter any text. For instance to use "save subsession as" when the window comes up to enter the text the cursor is present but I cannot enter the letters.. Also when I try to save a configuration a regular window opens up and I cannot enter the text to save it. The same is true for the plug in information areas and setup.

I am using a Fujitsu Stylistic ST5112 tablet running Win XP PC tablet edition. Performer 2.0.0.2068. This is an older stylus based tablet that I have used with Cantabile for several years. The problem just recently developed.My stylus and on screen keyboard work with all of my other programs like notepad, MusicReader PDF,etc. :help:

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
LooseBruce

Hi,
I just wanted to say that I sent an email to Top Ten Software with a copy of this message. Brad abswered the question within about 1/2 hour. He asked if I had the "keyboard capture" on. It turned out I had. Here is a copy of my reply to him:
Thank you Brad. That was the problem. I had inadvertantly turned it on.
One of the best features of Cantabile is your support.
Thank you again for your help.
LooseBruce
:tu:

Return to “Topten Software”