Uku, GD-6 & Sunbird >> Editing Patterns AND hearing changes in Realtime

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can you make it so you hear your changes while the pattern is playing live?
right now i have to stop the pattern, then restart to hear any changes i have made.
this is very important when making my own patterns,
having to start , stop, start , stop is a pain :-)

perhaps this is the same "problem" in the Sunbird & GD-6 as well?

also, when adding to the Voicing (your own) you have to close the dropdown, and reopen the dropdown to see the ones you added. i accidentally added 5 new ones without even knowing as they did not appear right away...

Can someone confirm if they can Edit a Pattern in Realtime WHILE it's playing in and hear the changes?
Please confirm with GD-6, Sunbird, etc.

I am using UKU, and everytime i make a change to a pattern, i have to stop the pattern, and then restart it, to hear my changes...

i think this is a BIG problem, shortcoming....

That's completely normal and there is no way around it for now.

ok so when you say it's "normal", you mean it is working as it was coded,
BUT please consider allowing us to hear our changes in realtime in a future update,

also consider the dragging of the notes on the guitar and hear them if clicked
would be very nice for us keyboard players,
also, maybe as you hover over notes/dots on guitar, it could tell you what the note is

i have lots of suggestions to make this better

Look, i see all of your suggestions, but there are always people that want more stuff, more features adapted to how they want to work.
This is a ukulele library that sells for 69€, i'm not saying it's nothing, but there is already a ton of features for the price and we can't add them all.
That being said, if we create another product that has this feature, we will also update the UKU with these new features for free, we always do it.

understand completely, and yes Uku is cheaper, but of course your other guitar products can benefit from these things as well...

keep up the awesome work and looking forward to any future updates and products
and thank you for replying to your customers

what does work in realtime when the pattern is playing is changing its "preferences" like,
release Vol, Fret Noise, Dynamics, Velocity Curve, Reverb, EQ, etc,
you hear those changes as the pattern plays.

like Livin' On A Prayer.... " Whoa, we're half way there...."

Return to “AcousticsampleS”