Zebra Redux

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

drzhnn wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:35 am New update: zebrahz-redux-2020-0131-0311.zip
Thank you!! Very much appreciated! I love this theme and I'm very happy to see that you're maintaining it.

Another big thanks to drzhnn! I use this skin so much, I actually wait for it to be updated before I download the latest version of Zebra.

damm thanks for the update
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

I noticed a little bug where the text for "Mod" is clipped when mod wheel is assigned to the sync parameter in the oscillator module. It's the same on the "Synth" and "Oscs" pages. ZebraHZ 12095, MacOS 14.3, REAPER 7.09. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jrgillam wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:57 am I noticed a little bug where the text for "Mod" is clipped when mod wheel is assigned to the sync parameter in the oscillator module. It's the same on the "Synth" and "Oscs" pages. ZebraHZ 12095, MacOS 14.3, REAPER 7.09. Thanks!
Thank you for reporting. Here's the updated version: zebra-redux-2024-0125-1351.zip

Super cool of you to jump on that so quickly! I decided to try a different Zebra skin instead of buying a new synth — you've done a great job with this one, thanks for sharing it. I have a couple other little suggestions for future tweaks:

- In the text box at the top that shows the parameter you're hovering your mouse over, characters like g and y p get clipped at the bottom.
- It would be great to have a "bypass effects" button in the preset browser, like the default skin.

EDIT: Also, I can't seem to find an option to make the FMO module stereo. The stereo width control becomes active when I switch to the other skin and make it stereo.

EDIT 2: I discovered the right-click option to enable stereo in FMO modules. I was right-clicking in the wrong spot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “u-he”