Neutron?

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

great news, Dave :) It's all happening chez Muon :-o

Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff. If one/solo is anything to go by, we're in for multiple treats :D

Congratulations Dave!
Always good to hear news like that.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

First off: Congratulations!

Second, you mentioned AMG ONE as Neutrons big brother. I thought Neutron was going to be more of a drum machine/percussion tool with added looping capabilities. Does this mean ONE will function as a drum sampler also?

Hi all,

Just want to re-kindle this thread!!! Is Neutron dead?!? Will it :?: be released?!? Would love to have a "Christmas" update from Dave if possible about future developments. SR202 is the business, but it can be improved greatly, and I'm sure that we would all love to see a Muon Neutron out there. Any news greatly appreciated.

Neil.

AMG ONE will be a very capable drum sampler as well as a loop tool - it has an integrated step sequencer on each channel for you to create sounds from the built in kits and from samples you import - hours of fun!

Regards
Dave

Thanks for the update Dave. Any idea of a release date though.....
And speaking of release dates, your new baby must be about due!!!! How's progress!! :lol:

Neil.

Neil Hunter wrote:And speaking of release dates, your new baby must be about due!!!! How's progress!! :lol:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68055

:wink:

your new baby must be about due!!!! How's progress!!
That particular product is already out on general release :-)

See this thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68055

Cheers
Dave

Dave,

Congratulations.....sorry I missed the other thread. He looks wonderful. Clearly in CPU Freeze Mode there....saving a few cycles. It won't be long before the dreaded "SawTooth" starts creeping out!!! :wink:
Hope there isn't too much LFO Amplitude or Release in the downstairs department..

Magic,

Best wishes,

Neil.

:shock:

LOL - go look up something called "meconium"...

blech :?

something similar to the contents of a smokers lungs, mixed with sewage :hihi:

Got to admit, that Meconium is a new word for me. Did a quick Google, and found that it probably isn't a word I'll drop into casual conversation........

Hope all is going well?

NH.

a dark greenish mass of desquamated cells, mucus, and bile that accumulates in the bowel of a fetus and is typically discharged shortly after birth

:hihi:

Congratulations Dave.

Meconium isn't so bad, just scentless green/black stuff. Wait till he starts eating solids. :-o

Meconium isn't so bad
...until you have to clean it off a wriggling, screaming baby and its the first time you ever changed a nappy (diaper)

Anyway, enough baby talk otherwise I'm sure we could start a KVR dad's club :-)

Cheers
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”